~You look cute, when you get scared~

(I don't own that pic, it owns the artist💜.

Also, this is a chapter, when the trickster met you from the first time on a trial!. Enjoy!)

You were new in this endless game called Dead by daylight. You had actually a very nice life, but the entity got other plans and decided to bring you to this Survivor camp. And yes, this was your first day being in dbd, but you actually made some friends! Kate, dwight, claudette were your beasties! The others were ok or just too shy to talk to you, or busy (like Meg). Some of the boys were strange towards you, so you usually moved kindly away from them🥺👉🏻👈🏻.

You haven't been in a trial yet, but you helped claudette with her little plant place, tried some country dance with Kate and get some good tips about gaming from Feng.

Out of nowhere, black burned smoke start to form under your feet.. It seems, that your first trial starts now! And there's no turning back now, not even disagree to this!.

You were scared about the black smoke, which crawled up towards your whole body, you tried to brush it off, but it was no use...

The black smoke consumed you completely, all you could see is black, and your body felt so light and empty.. You blacked out.

Some seconds later, you woke up from a different place... There's snow? But its summer!?

You slowly stood up and looked around your view.. You were standing right in front of a hook... Great! But there was a gen... Actually, you don't know what to do, since they didn't told you, what you were supost to do, when you get in a trial..

You also saw some big stones here and there, some walls and windows to climp up or jump or to hide... Some bushes... And from far away a red object.. Its probably a locker...

You brushed the snow and dirt off from your clothes and start to check on the gen, since it seems like that gen needs to get repaired.. You don't know why, but you don't want to just look around and walk.

With your bare hands, you start to connect some wires, pushing some buttons, activate and deactivated something, firesparks were flying around.. The gen is almost done.. Good job y/n😂👌🏻!.

You had no clue were the others are, or if your the only one in this strange place, till you hear from far away a female scream. Lucky you, you could see a red glowing person laying on the ground, but get picked up.

Y/n: *though*,, I guess I'm not alone though... But I'm glad that person is far away... So I won't get into any trouble "

You've finished your first gen without any complications, the gen starts to glow white yellowish and made a shinny sound.

You were actually smiling about your work, swipe your sweat out from your forehead with your dirty fingers, and continue to look around for more of those gens.

You walked calmly in this strange snowing place. In the middle of this place is a big house with a fireplace, some couch's, some drinks here and there.. And there was actually a room with a nice bed, TV, a old telephone, and a teddybear!. You wished you could rest on this bed, cause it looks so comfortable, but you shrugged it out and continue to walk around.

From your view, you saw from far away a person, who unhooked the hooked person and start to run away from the hook.. You though, that you should help them out..

You start to run towards them, but freaked out, when you hear your heartbeat.. It slowly starts to beat louder.

Y/n: *thought*,, FUCK!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?? WHERE SHOULD I GO?? Can I hide somewhere??? "