Voting For President. Yeah, Fuck That.

The room was noisy. The students are talking about yesterday's activity. How awesome it was learning from the number one hero, how cool it was studying at U.A.

But one teen was not having any of it. He's just staring out the window, looking at the trees outside. The way the leaves dance around the air every time there is a soft breeze, the students hanging around, sitting, talking, enjoying their free period.

The teen then moved his attention up. The blue sky was, dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze of the morning time. The fresh feeling of a new day always brightening up the teen's mood.

Of course, the music playing on his earbuds is helping him achieve that peace as well. The soft tone of the clean electric guitar, playing magnificent harmonies, the piano hitting those melodious and delicate notes. The calm beat of the drums helping the other instruments keep in time, the soft and mellow saxophone and trumpet just hitting those beautiful keys. The double bass sound magnificently timed with the faint and calm beat of the drums, mixing in an immaculate dance, the delicate yet powerful voice of the singer complimenting every aspect of the song.

To the teen's right, his friends are talking none stop, one even barking at the three other teens. His best friend, katsuki Bakugo, kept barking at the three, Kirishima Ejirou, Sero Hanta, and Denki Kaminari, for their poor performance in last night's game session.

"EVERY. GOD. DAMN. TIME I BUY AN AWP YOU SHIT FUCKS KEPT RUSHING!" The angry blond-haired teen yelled, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH THE CHOKE POINTS! WE WERE DEFENDING, FOR FUCK SAKE!"

"They were eco," The blond bot fragger shrugged, "How am I suppose to know they were camping."

"Dude," Giggled the cheap spider-man knock-off, "Bakugou TK'ed you two times, just to stop you from pushing and giving your gun to the enemy."

"Good thing I was supporting midobro," Grinned the red sharkboi, "I don't even wanna know how you three didn't stop the enemy team from getting in the site." He laughed completely unconcerned by bakugo's profanities.

"Good thing Midobro is good at clutching 1v3s," Sero voiced, sitting backward on his chair, "If not, I think bakugo would've exploded losing another ranked match."

"That's why I kept telling you guys," Kaminari voiced, his head resting on his hand, "I suck at CSGO."

"THEN GET GOOD, BITCH!" Yelled bakugo, "STOP ASKING US TO FUCKING PLAY FORTNITE!"

"Hey!" Kaminari exclaimed his back straightening, "I'll have you know, Fortnite is a skill-based game as well. You don't like it because you suck at it." He blew a raspberry. But he instantly got his head bashed by bakugo.

"I DON'T FUCKING PLAY THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT'S FOR 12-YEAR-OLDS LIKE YOU!" The teen spat, tiny explosion spawning from his hands.

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill out, bakubro!" Kirishima Stood up and gently nudged him to sit on his seat again, "Let's not fight about that." The shark-like teen grinned.

"Next time, let's just play rainbow six, huh?" Said sero, he was resting his head on the back of the chair, "Plus, I've seen midobro play it, so." He shrugged.

Bakugo gave a rough huff, "I'm sick and tired of playing that shit ever since the last update. The game is fucking full of bugs again." He grunted, crossing his arms and leaning back on his chair.

"I heard the new operator is the only thing that has a problem," Denki said, leaning on his arms while his head rested on his hands, "And I've read-,"

"Wow, you can read?" Taunted Sero, giggling like an idiot.

"-that there's also a new map," kaminari funnily looked at him, "And yes, How can I enjoy my doujins if I can't read?" Kaminari raised his eyebrow.