The Shinrin Akuma:Part 8

Team Ro has just completed their mission to find anything on the snake Orochimaru of course they did not find much. Soon after they finished reporting Akuma stayed back.

"Is there something that you need Akuma for?" The Hokage asked.

"Yes I would like to get a solo mission." Akuma said.

"Do you believe you are ready for a solo mission, Akuma." The Hokage said.

"Yes, more than ready." Akuma said.

"If you believe you are ready I will give you a mission, we have a few in Iwa, Suna, Kumo, and Kiri which do you want."

"Can I get them all." Akuma said as he looked towards the pile of S-rank's and A+-Rank missions that were on the table.

"Are you sure they all need to be done by the end of the month and some of your opponent's are S-rank or A+ are you sure you're ready?"

"More than ready."

"Well then come and get your mission." The old Hokage said as Akuma came and got his scroll.

Day's lateral border of Iowa.

Akuma was looking out over a rocky plain full of nothing but rock and dirt.'Here they come.' Akuma thought as he saw with his byakugan that there was a caravan of missing Iwa nin. Looking at the scroll he saw the faces of the 5 men and 3 women he was to kill and put their heads into a stasis scroll to bring back to the village. Putting the scroll away Akuma made some hand signs and disappeared into the shadows.

Around the eight missing nin tree's sprouted getting a couple of gasp from the missing nin. Soon the only thing that was heard was the slice and splash of blood as all the body's fell to the bloody floor headless. Putting his head away Akuma brought out his scroll and put the head's into the scroll. Things like this happen all across Iowa's border as Akuma killed missing nin's and ninja that were harassing their allies.

Kumo border.

Akuma finally found the leaf's spy who was standing in the rain that had come over them.

"What's Hokage's favorite book?" The spy said.

"Ich-Icha Paradise." Akuma said.

"Nothing has really happened here in Kumo there, still collecting people from Kiri as they flee from the civil war but besides that there's nothing to report." The spy said.

"Alright I'll send this to the Hokage." Akuma said as he left to go do some spying himself.

Kiri.

Akuma is sitting on one of the many tree's he made to hide and kill from. On his leg was a large gash wound.

"Well what did I expect? I was fighting people who came up with the silent killing jutsu. Of course they would realize how I do things and how to counter it." Akuma said as he watch his leg heal." Alright let's get going." Akuma said as he left to go complete his other mission's.

Suna Border town.

A desert town was sitting in the desert of Suna in the center of the town is a man with a large sword through his chest with a masked man behind him. Pulling the blade from his target Akuma picked the body up and left to go to the town's leader.

Konoha ANBU headquarters

Currently the Hokage is looking towards Akuma or Naruto since he has his mask on right now.

"Naruto you have done well, you completed 32 mission's all S-ranks and A+-rank's all on your own, which is not an easy feat now, then would you like some more." The hokage said.

"Yes." Akuma said as he slid his mask on becoming Akuma.

Whilst this was going on In Kiri, Iwa, and Kumo their kage are all putting a bounty on the ANBU member known as Akuma. He's forever going to be known as...

The Forest Demon or The shinrin Akuma.