Akuma-Sensei:Part 11

One day Sakura was in one of the many training ground's practising with her kunai when an ANBU member dropped down behind her. Not expecting someone to jump down behind her Sakura spun on her feet and threw the kunai in her hand at the ANBU member only to have it blocked by their own kunai. Realizing what she did, Sakura bowed.

"Sorry I didn't expect anyone to come from behind me." Sakura apologised.

"No it's my fault for underestimating you. I should have known better since the commander scoped you out and wanted you to come and see him." The ANBU member with a Hawk design on it said.

"Commander you mean the commander of all of ANBU the shinrin Akuma." Sakura said with a little bit of fear leaking into her voice. Everybody knows that the commander is the commander of the entire Anbu Black Ops for a reason, and the slaughter that happened about a month ago was just even more of a reason to fear him.

"Yes, Commander Akuma has asked for you to come and see him. He sent me to get you." Hawk said.

Swallowing the lump in her throat Sakura spoke." Okay take me to him."

Later ANBU headquarters.

Sakura was just outside of the commander's office door. Before she could knock she heard.

"Please come in." A voice Sakura guessed was the commander's voice broke out from behind the door. Opening Sakura stepped in and shut the door behind her. Looking up she saw a man in the chair on the other side of the room in regular ANBU armor with a demon mask covering his face. Sakura looked at the man a little more then she felt something fly throughout her whole body.

'Is this the one.' Sakura thought with red cheeks.

Flash back.

Currently Sakura is sitting in her room thinking about the talk she had with her dad about her Kekkei genkai and how it's frowned upon and how she shouldn't tell anyone about it only to stop her thoughts when the door opened to show her mother.

"Sweet, do you have a minute? You and I need to talk about something that your dad can't tell you about your kekkei genkai." Mebuki said.

"Um, sure." Sakura said as she patted the spot next to her.

Sitting down on her daughter's bed Mebuki started 'the talk'.''Sakura you see whilst my abilt to us are clan's kekkei genkai is limited at best i've learned that it's different to your dad's." Mebuki said.

"How so." Sakura said.

"Well for a woman when they unlock our clan's kekkei genkai it's the same when it comes to unreal strength and medical prowess but for a woman when it comes to feelings we feel things differently." Mebuki said as she looked at her daughter's confused face.''Well to say it in a simpler way we feel love differently like when I look at your dad I feel a surge of energy when I look at him so my theory is that when your body senses that there's someone nearby that's compatible with you your body send's signals throughout your body."

"Like huromoan's?"

"Yes and no it's far stronger but yes it does have the same effect that huroman's give you."

Flash back end.

Sakura thought back on to the talk she had with her mother whilst trying to get her body under control.

"So your Sakura." Akuma said as he looked over to his sensei's daughter.

" Y-yes sir." Sakura stammered.

"Well let me be the first to welcome you to ANBU." Akuma said as he opened his drawer to pull out a scroll. Throwing it to Sakura who caught it." That's your uniform go ask Hawk who's outside where the lady's room is then go out to training ground 38 that's where i'll be." Akuma said as he disappeared into a grey and yellow blur.

Later.

Standing away from Akuma Sakura put her mask on which was a slug the same one her dad had.

"Now then come at me with the intent to kill." Akuma said as he stood there arms crossed.

Pulling out three kunai, Sakura threw them only for Akuma to dodge. Running at Akuma, Sakura threw a left hook which Akuma blocked. Moving her leg up Sakura attempted to hit Akuma's chin with her foot only for him to lean his head back. pulling her leg down she moved her left arm back and swept his leg's out from under him only for Akuma to jump and crouch mid air. Sending her left fist out, Sakura attempted to strike his side only for Akuma to push it to the side and kick her in the face, sending her back. flipping in the air, Sakura landed on her feet.

Moving to pull her weight off Sakura was stopped when Akuma kicked her in the face knocking her back and out.

Later.

Sakura arose with a lurch as cold water was poured on her.

"That's enough napping now I want you to do fifty lap's around the training field." Akuma said.

"What are you, my sensei?" Sakura said.

"yes."

"Well then screw you, I'm going to do one hundred and fifty five." Sakura said as she jumped up and began to run her lap's.

Later after Sakura's training.

Sakura's never been more tired in her life and that's not something that is an easy feat. Soon her sensei came up to her side.

"Akuma-sensei I don't think I can walk." Sakura said.

"Well get up, you and I have a mission, your first mission." After Akuma said that Sakura gained some of her strength back and stood back up.

"Then let's get going." Sakura said as she slid her slug mask on.