19-Busan

Jimin raise his head to look up at the male smirking down at him while his large hands pressed tightly around his own tiny waist.

"Jeon Jungkook what are you doing here"jimin asked in surprise and for some reason all his worries have disappear upon seeing the male as he melt in the younger arms and he couldn't deny it jungkook has grown on him.

"Of course i came to meet you and nobody touch what's mine"he growl directing his word at the two stalker who shivered and gulp in fear when they actually saw it's was Jk there boss have warned them about and how merciless he could be.

and before jimin could says anything, jungkook buried his head on his chest and shot the two men who was about to run away making jimin gasp and snap his eyes shut in fear while clinging at the male.

Jungkook chuckled and jimin slowly opened his eyes and took a peek at the two dead male on the ground.

"Why did you kill them we should have took them to police station"jimin gasp as he send him a glare making jungkook chuckled.

"I don't swing that way and this will serve as warning to them"jungkook stated and jimin let out a sigh as he nod solemnly.

"Thank you kookie for coming for me"jimin expressed and look straight into jungkook eyes.

Jungkook hummed and flashed his famous bunny smile at him and jimin inside swirled before he awkwardly cough and clear his throat.

"But you know you guys caused this I'm Just a little human who was living his life peacefully before you two came and made it a hell for me"jimin said with a hint of accusations in his voice while jungkook throw his head back in laughter and stop when jimin throw a hard look to his way.

"And where is taehyung anyway,he didn't come with you"jimin added scanning the surrounding looking for the male.

"I give him a choice to choose between you and JM"jungkook confessed and jimin smile suddenly drop replacing with a frown.

"And he choose that robot didn't he"he said quietly and a sigh escaping his lips.

"I don't know jimin but as much  taehyung love JM,he adore you too"jungkook insist and jimin gives him a weak smile.

"it's okay kookie taehyung have choose his path and I'm going to do the same thank you for saving me but it better if we go our separate way "jimin stated and took a step backwards and started to walk away.

Jungkook huffed in frustration and ran after him and grab him by the wrist startling the male.

"But I did choose you didn't i and I'm sure taehyung will do the same let just wait and see"jungkook said frustrating.jimin stare at him unable to believe what he just heard.

Jungkook groaned annoyed when his phone buzzed in his pocket ruining the moment.he bring out the phone and opened it,Jaebum popped out on the screen making him to pick the call immediately.

"BOSS YOUR HOUSE IS UNDER ATTACK"

Jaebum yelled from other line and Jungkook change completely and the sound of gun shot can be heard in the background.

Jungkook dropped the call and let out a snarl his sharp eyes turning icy cold.

"taehyung is in that house we need to go and help him"jimin shouted in panicked,his voice lacing with worries.

"Let go"

Jungkook growl darkly with his teeth gritted together and fingers balling into fist.

Jimin nodded in agreement as he turned back and they started running back to jungkook house.

Jimin quickly dialled taehyung number but the male didn't picked his call and that made him worried more as he quickly took his pace.

he just prayed to meet the male safe and sound or else he's really going to kill those people.

He glance at jungkook and he can't help but to feel glad that the male did care about taehyung after all and his look right now can really murdered someone.

A black SUV suddenly screech in front of them making the two stopped.

"GET IN"

hoseok order and the two waste no time in racing to the car and buckle up before hoseok drove away fastly.

                     +++++++++

They finally arrived at the mansion after fifteen minute of driving and it's a complete chaos as jimin stared in horror watching jungkook house covered in flames with everyone running around and a sound of gun shot and people's wailing can be heard from the distance.

Jungkook quickly unbuckle his seatbelt and jumped out from the car running towards the mansion while jimin shouted to him to come back but jungkook ignored him and pulled out his gun and shot the two men standing at the entrance of the mansion before running in.

Jimin panicked and quickly unbuckle his seatbelt and wanted to follow jungkook but hoseok stop him by grabbing his wrist and shakes his head in disagreement.

"Just trust him,he'll bring taehyung back safely"he said and that calm jimin down a bit as he slowly nodded with a sigh escaping his lip and his eyes glued on the entrance of the mansion waiting for the two male.

Jungkook ran into the fire and started screaming and searching for the male as his vision is surrounded by fire and smokes.

He started coughing yet he wouldn't give up as he ran to the living room and stopped when his eyes pause on taehyung sitting on the floor looking so worn out and defeated.

Jungkook quickly rush to him and shakes him making the elder raise his head up and met jungkook eyes with a tear filled face.

"Kook what should I do,I destroyed JM with my own hands"he choked on sob his hands tremble from his side.

Jungkook waste no time in pulling the male into a hug and glance at the West wing which have already been consumed by flames.

He slowly rub taehyung's hair gently as he sob on him.

"we can't stay here for long or we are really going to die"jungkook says desperately and taehyung sniff and slowly nodded his head.

Jungkook smile and rise up to his feet and reach out his hand for the male to take.

taehyung smile weakly as he raise his hands to take the younger hands but stopped.his eyes widened in panicked as they paused on the shaking chandelier on the ceiling before it suddenly collapsed.

Taehyung quickly pushed jungkook away as it fell and peirce through his shoulders blade making him cried out in pain.

Jungkook screamed as he scrambled to taehyung and quickly tear his cloth and wrapped the elder injure arms with it before helping him up and they quickly rush out before the house finally explode.

They made it past the compound and made their way to the car and get in before they quickly drove off.

jimin lips wobbles as he saw taehyung's injured arm and jumped on him while sobbing.

Taehyung smile as he slowly strokes the male's hair hushing him to calm down.

"For now you guys need to be extremely careful since they're out to get you"hoseok warned glancing at them at the rear view mirror on the car.

"ASTRO really have some balls to challenge me huh"jungkook spat as he crossed his arms with a wide smirk on his face.

"So where are we going now"jimin asked looking at them.

"Busan"

Jungkook mentioned and the two stare at him in shock.