32-Confession

Taehyung let out a deep sigh,his arm crossed around his chest gazing at the younger who was staring blankly into space,his eyes looked distant as he tapped his arms on the table.

The silence felt so suffocating that made Jimin rise up and try to walk out but Taehyung stopped him by taking his hands shaking his head making the elder sigh.

He walked towards Jungkook placing an arm around his shoulder giving it a light squeeze,he looked up and flashed him a grateful smile.

"Let get you change?"taehyung spoke up to the male who was covered in blood.

"I'm a filthy bloodthirsty psycho?"his weak voice spoke up in defeated looking up,his shoulder slump as he wrapped an arm around himself.

"No"

"Yes"

taehyung crane to look at Jimin who crossed his arm around his chest glaring at him and Jungkook slowly nod looking back to his lap,eyes in daze with a small frown.

"I know you've been through a lot but You can't keep killing people like this you need to stop all this madness and focus in changing yourself,we are really trying for you but if you're not ready to change,that makes all our efforts worthless,you need to be considerate of us too?"

"I'm sorry...."Jungkook uttered quietly sighing deeply,his eyebrows furrowed together and he look stressed.

Jimin sucks in breath before climbing into the bed with him.

"I'm s.... sorry please don't leave me.."

He continues and Jimin wastes no time in pulling into a hug placing a kiss on his cheeks but he's not really in mood to act lovingly with the younger tonight.

"You have been saying sorry a lot jungkookie"he whispered softly while the younger just snuggles into his arms tightly not letting go.

Who knows a crazy psycho like Jungkook was just an abandoned kid who is in need of attention and love.

It's surprising and shocking.

Taehyung crossed his hands around his chest staring at them with a blank expression and he couldn't help the thought in his head.

"We were forty"the younger uttered quietly catching the two attention who looked confused at the statement.

"Forty?"Jimin repeated and Jungkook nod while still clinging onto him like koala.

"Where I was kidnapped we are forty in number, some were older than me while some younger...but they all died"

Taehyung perk up immediately and Jimin's arm around him tightened.

"Only two people survived,they all ended up dead....."he gulped and his arm instantly looking for comfort from the two and they gladly give him as kim taehyung join them on the bed.

"Whenever new drugs come out,they would test it on us,they will chain us like animals,give us injection on a daily basis,we'd stuck on incubator for few days with machine stuck on our bodies and when one of us died...."he took a deep breath and crawl out of the bed to open the door leading to the balcony to exhale some fresh air,if he didn't he thought he would really go crazy.he went to the night stand and bought a red wine pouring it into glass and took a sip.

jimin felt a tear flow down his cheeks and taehyung kissed his neck while Jungkook continued his story.

"they will tear their body apart and sell at a higher price and if even they are sick they will still go ahead and cut their limb anyway to make money"

"The young girls were raped by those old disgusting doctors and dispose their bodies like a piece of garbage,many hards drugs like morphine were used on us,we were beaten or starve for a few days till they end up dead"he gulp all the drink and pour another drinking it down like he was suddenly gets possessed.