Chapter 10: English Time!

Hey guys! ready for the next chapter? In this chapter, it's gonna be similar to the last one, but instead of learning Japanese with the girls, the girls are gonna learn English with (Y/N)! Hope you all enjoy and I'll talk you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

As (Y/N) wakes up early, he noticed Korone cuddling with him in bed. He slowly but surely got out of Korone's warm embrace to make breakfast for each other.

(Y/N): I wonder what Korone would like for breakfast this morning?

(Y/N) said to himself thinking out loud.

(Y/N): Maybe a sandwich and some eggs? Yea.. maybe she'll like that.

(Y/N) then starts to get some eggs, bread and other stuff he'll need to make her breakfast. As time goes by, (Y/N) starts to cook some eggs while also making a sandwich for Korone.

(Y/N): I feel like im gonna burn my own house down right now...

He says while cooking some eggs, as the smell of the cooking eggs makes its way into the bedroom. Korone starts to smell something really tasty.

Korone: Tamago? ( Eggs? ) (Y/N)?

Korone then noticed (Y/N) wasnt in bed with her as she gets up from the bed and then starts to make her way dowm stairs to see (Y/N) cooking some breakfasts for her.

Korone: Ima, tamago o tsukutte imasu ka? ( Are you making eggs right now? )

(Y/N): Um.. Im making eggs right now for breakfast.

(Y/N) assumes, as his Japanese still isn't perfect.

(Y/N): Oh, by the way, the girls are coming over again but to learn English this time.

Korone: Engrish?

-----------------------------------------------------------
                      ( TIME SKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Pekora, Rushia, Kiryu, Okayu, Korone and (Y/N) were all in a room together as (Y/N) and Kiryu starts teaching them English phrases for one another.

Kiryu: Pekora-San, To itte hoshī ( I want you to say ) I am a War Criminal!

Pekora: I amr' Crimimal Wars- Dōiu imidesu ka-peko? ( What does that means-peko? )

Kiryu: Nothin'! Next Phrase!

(Y/N): Okayu, can you say "I am a cat girl who loves dogs girl"?

Okayu: I amr' cat girluh who lobes dog girluh-Watashi wa sore ga nani o imi suru no ka shitte imasu! ( I know what that one means! )

Kiryu: Niceu!

Then Kiryu and Okayu gives each other a high five and a hug as well, congratulating her.

(Y/N): Rushia, can you say "I am your best friend"?

Rushia: I amr' yo-you-your berst friand!

(Y/N): Good job, Rushia!

(Y/N) says as he high fives Rushia and gives her a hug as well and Rushia blushes. But Korone pulls them away from each other and hugs (Y/N) tightly.

Korone: Praeise meh~!

(Y/N): I love you and you did an amazing job as well!

Korone: Tank yrouu~!

Korone sings aloud as she squeezes (Y/N) in with a bear hug as jealousy overwhelms her.

(Y/N): Love you too, Korone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene, hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for it being short, i was on a cruntch time while writing this, i promise next time I'll  make it as long as possible! Anyways, once again, i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and i hope you all have an amazing day!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

566 Words...