Chapter 2: (Y/N) JP Debut!

Hey guys! Hope you're ready for the second chapter in this book! In this chapter, (Y/N) finally debuts in Hololive JP and starts of by making a song for the big moment as a "this is the preview of what your gonna have of me" type moment! (And yes these are my own lyrics, I just remix them off of different songs)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning and (Y/N) was getting ready for his big debut into Hololive JP. He planned on making a song in his debut stream and also introducing himself and such other things.

Although (Y/N) was nervous, he had a certain name in his head that he couldn't get it after remembering a convo with Coco that he had. And that name was "Korone". He thought it was a really nice name and it was also fun too say for him for some reason so during this debut, he hoped too meet this "Korone" character soon enough.

Hours passed and it was time for (Y/N)'s debut. He went in his streaming setup and turned it on. There, he had the idle screen on, and for about 4 minutes, the stream was also filled up with about 4k people in it. He was very nervous with all of those people wanting to meet him for the first time.

Finally, the idle screen went away and it showed a male character with curly (F/C) hair, an open zipper jacket that was black. And the character eyes were hetrochromia with colors of Teal on his left eye and (F/C) on his right. They were only able too see from his upper chest too his hair like most Virtual YouTubers would position themselves in.

(Y/N): Ummm... H-Hi! My name is (Y/N)! The second male Virtual Youtuber too ever join Hololive JP!

(Reason I said second was because Tamaki's character is a guy technically so yeah)

(Y/N) voice was like a Male Calliope type of voice from Hololive EN but also have that same laid back tone of Okayu's voice from Hololive JP. The second (Y/N) introduce himself everyone went crazy in the chat.

Traps4l1fe: HE LOOKS COOL!!!

Suiseicopath32: His voice is very soothing, I dont know why I mentioned it...

FBK1sB3st: Would he friendzone us?

(Y/N)'s avatar was smiling while he was seeing the type of comments he was getting, but also confused of some of the Japanese comments he was getting since he didnt read or speak Japanese at all. Finally he started too introduce himself on things he do and other type of stuff.

(Y/N): Well like I said, I'm the second Male too ever join Hololive JP, I am also a gamer and that's not my only talent! I can also sing and write music! And also play guitar!

Everyone in the chat was getting excited on the things (Y/N) can do. It seems not only hes just a gamer, but he has talent all across the boards on the things he do.

(Y/N): And also! I wanted too do something special for this Debut so I wrote a song for the moment! You guys wanna hear it?

(Y/N) asked the chat. And fortunately for (Y/N) the chat was spamming yes everywhere. So he took his stack of papers he wrote his lyrics on. Grabbed his guitar and started singing.

( Start song at 0:10 also like I said this is a Remix with MY lyrics of this song. If you guys like this type of concept let me know so I can do more in the future with this book! Btw the song I wrote is called "The Truth Can Hurt Too")

Verse 1: (Y/N)
I made it...
I finally found the path too greatness..
It's a long bumpy road but I'm ready for it...
Don't bend a knee now..
It ain't a time too give up with the finish line 2 feet ahead,
Yea I made it..
I have people sorrows on my shoulders..
Wont break now,
I'm now an inspiration to a little kid in Memphis,
And I can't forget about the boy in the back of the class who've been bullied,
Same for the man without a home..
This small step is just a step for a bigger one for tomorrow..
But the future is very scary,
I can never know if I'll be gone by tomorrow,
But cant be scared of it..
You gotta treat everyday like it's your last..
Don't isolate yourself,
Gotta use this talent too reach ears of millions...
And I'll use it for good like if I was the main hero...
Like the saying goes not every hero wears a mask and a red cape at all...
So some can be a man on his desk with his pen and paper (pen and paper)..
Writing words on a paper that can light a spark inside you,
Let me show you what I mean by singing a melody for you..
Hope you can handle the truth as much as you can handle this cruel world...

Hook 1: (Y/N)
The truth can hurt too...
And you hate what the truth means,
It can be positive..
But it can be hurtful too..
The truth can hurt as well...
You cant hide from the facts,
It follows you throughout your life too...
Cant forget that the truth hurts as well...

( Stop song here. I know the song keeps going, but I didnt want too do the whole song so this was gonna be like a sample if you guys want more stuff like this )

After the (Y/N) finished singing, the chat was going crazy. And he was getting compliments on his singing and lyrics in almost every comment.

Rabb1tHol3: I'm crying rn, wtf?

Toptop21: I just witnessed what heaven sounded like...

N3n3qu33n: Looks like we gotta keeper people!

Finally, (Y/N) finished with his stream that lasted for about 5 hours just chatting with people and introducing himself. He was happy with the results and how it went today as he thought it was gonna be a pretty bad debut.

(Y/N) got on a discord call with Coco again and talked for about 30 minutes about what have happened during his Hololive JP debut. Finally, (Y/N) finished his chat with Coco and hopped off of discord and head too bed then fell asleep, excited of what is too come on this new journey he's gonna have.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, I hope you like the song I wrote for this chapter, I didnt know what too write so I just went what came too my mind for this chapter and that was the results, for those who wanna know. No this isn't my first time writing a song, I've been writing music for about 3 or 4 years now. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1171 words...