Chapter 1~

Everything was packed, and ready to go.. Expect for Y/N. She was still asleep, until her alarm went off.
It had frightened her, causing her to roll over and turn it off. She was laying on the carpet. As her bed was on the way to L.A.

She unplugged her alarm clock, shoving it into a box. She had taped it up and headed out of the door. Everything was in the moving truck, she placed the box in the back. And shut the back, then getting in the car.

Y/N was on the road. It was a 10 hour car ride. And so far she's been on the road for 30 minutes.

She played her music, half volume. Until her phone rang over the speakers. She jumped in her seat a little bit, then answering her phone. On the other end it was her parents.

"Hey mom" Y/N said.

"Y/N! Where are you at!? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" Her mother shouted threw the phone.

"I'm on the way, i'm sorry I slept in." She replied in her normal soft and calm voice.

"How far are you?" Her mother asked.

"I still have 9 hours and 20 minutes mother. I'll update you every hour, but I need to focus on the road" She replied.

"Alright.. Be safe, and don't forget to update me!!" Her mother said then hanging up.

Her music continued playing, and she sang along. A few hours pasted, and she updated her mom like she was told.

She was speeding 10mph over. She went past a cop mumbling "Sh*t.." She took her foot off the gas, letting the truck slow down some. But it was to late. The cop now behind her, his sirens turned on.

Y/N pulled over, she was 30 minutes away.. She rolled down her window, giving the cop a friendly smile. "Do you know why I pulled you over today?" The cop had said.

"Yes sir.. I was speeding. 10 over" She said, knowing if she lied she would be in even more trouble.

He nodded. "Was their a reason you were speeding?" He asked, pulling out his notebook and pen.

"I'm coming from down South, i'm moving closer to my parents. I'll take the ticket. I'm very sorry officer it won't happen again" She said with a low sigh.

The officer put his notepad and pen away. "Take this as a warning.. The next time you get pulled over the officer won't be as nice." He said, patting the side of her truck. As a way of telling her she was good to go.

Y/N smiled at him, pulling out her wallet. Handing him a 50 dollar bill. She didn't have any smaller bills. "Here, thank you so much officer. You just saved me a lot of trouble." She said holding it out the window for him to grab.

He stood there admiring Y/N's looks. Though snapping out of it, as a car drove by. "No problem, have a nice day miss..?" He said taking the bill slowly, and gently.

"Y/N" She said. He smiled again. "Lovely name, miss Y/N" He said, then heading back to his car.

She waved her hand slightly at him. Then unpaused her song, and pulled back onto the road. His name was Mark.. She noticed it on his badge. 'Mark, with the looks.' She thought with a slight laugh to her self.

30 minutes went by, and she arrived.