Chapter 3~

Y/N got into her car (of your choice, and her house)
She drove down the road for a good 15 minutes before arriving. She stepped out of the car, she could feel the guys stares on her. But that was the point of tonight.. A one night stand, or a new and permanent dom.

She opened the club doors, an instant smirk forming on her face. She untied her dress a bit, exposing herself just a bit more. She felt a tap on her shoulder, their presence was familiar, as if it were someone she known. She turned around, shocked to see Mark in a club like this.

Marks eyes instantly, looking at her body. She shoved him slightly, as she turned her head to the side. In a childish bit playful (if you get what i mean) way. His eyes stopped at Y/N's perfect waist. It had caused her to blush slightly, but the two were snapped out of the moment to the sound of a voice.

"Who's this bae Mark? You didn't tell me you met someone enough for you man." Dane said with a smile, as he shoved Mark.

Mark slightly nodded to the first part. (Dane calling Y/N a bae) "We're just friends Dane" He said looking over at his friend. "Sooo she's up for grabs?" He asked teasly. You could tell it made Mark uneasy, but he looked at Y/N for her to answer. As it was up to her.

"That's the point of me being here." She said, with a slight annoyance in her tone. Just to show the two how she would have been. Dane furrowed his brows. "She's a little brat.. But i'm sure I could tame her" He said, wrapping his hands around your waist.

Y/N had pushed him slightly, but his grip tightened.
She looked furious with him, as it was her way of saying no. "That's enough.." She said giving him a shove with full force. "Mark, come find me when your not with this d*ckhead." She said, as she stood on her tippy toes to ruffle his hair. Then she walked to the bar.

(She has flats on, not heels btw)

You could hear faint laughs coming from one of them. Y/N turned around, flipping Dane off. Once she saw it was him grinning and laughing at her. "Go f*ck yourself.." She said, but it couldn't be heard from the music, and chatter. She continued her way to the bar, and ordered a Whiskey shot, one turned into 2.

She was tipsy, but she knew how to control herself when it came to liquor. She headed to the dance floor, and danced like nobody was around. It helped her relax, to be herself. A few guys tried to take her to the private rooms, but she politely declined. Until she had felt a pair of hands run down her body and stayed at her waist.

It was Mark. She looked up and smiled slightly, as she turned around. "Hello stranger" She said then pulling him to the private rooms, with a small laugh as she did so. They were both tipsy. But like Y/N could, Mark could control himself. They reached the back rooms, and Y/N sat on the bed. Mark standing infront of her.

She slid her shoes off, and pulled Mark by the tie. Making him on top of her. He was shocked by this side of Y/N. But he liked it.. Someone who matched his level. He liked to get right into it, but he was also a tease. He placed his hand on her thigh, and slid it up. Until he stopped.

Y/N bit her lip slightly, as she looked at his lips. Their faces inches apart. Mark then closing the gap, they had kissed. For the first time, neither of them quite imagined it like this. But it was still nice. Y/N's hands played with his buttons, as she unbuttoned his shirt. And slid it off.

She separated their lips, for some air. She started to untie her dress, until his hands stopped you. He had started to do it himself.

"I can undress myself yah know" She said placing her hand on his chest.

"I know, but I look so much better doing it" He said, pushing his knee against her p*ssy.

It had caused her to groan slightly. Y/N had thought she was the type to get into it, and get it over with... Until tonight. She liked the way he had teased her slightly, she was used to just getting it over with. He pulled her dress over her head, leaving her lingerie showing. He admired it.

One hand on her breast, the other playing with the waist band of her bottoms. Them soon sliding off. He had went lower, having a look at her. He looked back at Y/N with a smirk. He then got up, and grabbed
Y/N's legs, putting them in restraints attached to the bed. "Are they to tight?" He asked. Not wanting to hurt her.

Everything was in the air, but she admired the way he still was a gentleman. She shook her head, then lifting her arms, figuring he would do her hands to. but he hadn't. He pulled her closer to the edge, then grabbing a vibrator. He placed it on her clit, on a low setting first.

Y/N was already wet, not gonna lie. She placed her head down, and exhaled. He turned the setting to the second highest. Making Y/N clench the sheets slightly. Her back now starting to Arch. He had turned it off, setting it down on the bed. Y/N reached behind her, grabbing two pillows, to hold her head up.

He held up two fingers, then slowly put them into
Y/N's mouth. She sucked on them for a moment, then letting a bit of spit gather in her mouth. He nodded, as a way of saying thank you. His fingers exiting her mouth, now rubbing on her clit.

She had let her body relax, waiting for it. But to her surprise his mouth had met her pussy. She let out a groan, and then another. Until it turned into a moan. His eyes focused on Y/N's reaction, he didn't want to do something she hadn't liked.

But so far, she had loved it. He removed his mouth, though blowing on her clit, and giving it a kiss. He then grabbed the vibrator once more, pressing it back against her. Her eyes wondered to his lump, in his pants. She smirked, but waited for it. Taking things in his pace.

He sucked on his fingers, then pushing one in. It had went in and out, slowly. Until another was added. She moaned again, her hands now completely clenched into the sheets. Mark had groaned, he had a huge problem now. Literally.

Y/N had felt the pain he did. Just hers was pleasure. She grabbed his free hand, pulling him in. She kissed him, it was a short one though. She turned his head a little bit, by the chin. "F*ck me already Mark" She said, giving him a small and quiet moan. Into his ear.

He bit his lip, to hide the slight groan that left his mouth. He loved the way Y/N had confidence to say so. So he gave her what she asked for. He let Y/N's legs down. Y/N felt this was her change to take control.. She pulled his chest on top of hers, and flipped the two. She was now on top. Her hands messed around with his belt, until she decided to unbuckle it.

Next we're the pants. They came off pretty easy. And last, the boxers. They were the easiest to take off. She had moved his d*ck to her p*ssy, then slowly went down on it. It's been a second since she's had sex so she had to get used to it again. She grunted to his size, but got used to it pretty quickly. She had went slow at first.

Her pace was steady, but it sped up frequently. So was his, he stayed with her pace not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

an idea of her fit

an idea of her fit