Chapter 4~

Y/N was fast asleep, until she felt a stroke in her hair. She groaned a little bit, then opened her eyes. Mark was staring at her, with a smile. As he continued to run his fingers threw his hair.

"Good morning beautiful" He said, then getting up. He grabbed a tray. It had pancakes, with fruits. He placed it on the bed next to Y/N, and carefully helped her sit up.

"Good morning.." She said, glancing around the room. Then eating a strawberry. She placed the tray to the side, and tried to stand up. But her knees were sore still. She fell into Marks arm, to catch herself. She smiled looking up at him. She's still naked, with underwear on. She gave Mark a kiss, then walked to the bathroom.

Mark slapped Y/N's ass as she walked away. He heard the shower turn on, and he walked into the bathroom.

Y/N watched as mark walked in the bathroom, she was about to pull down her underwear. Until mark did, he took off his shirt, and took off his boxers. And held the shower curtain open. "Ladies first" He said with a small smile, then following Y/N in.

Y/N stood under the shower head, looking at Mark. As water ran down her face. She wrapped her arms around, his neck.

Mark got a grip on her thighs, and lifted her, as he pushed her against the wall. He pinned her hands above her head. and kissed on her neck. Y/N smiled, as she felt the lump grow near her pussy. She looked at Mark, now making direct eye contact with him. Mark groaned, as he started to play with her. (If you get what i mean)

Y/N moaned, arching her back. Mark then sliding his dick in slowly. He let Y/N's hands down, as he kept a grip on her waist moving it back and forth slowly. Y/N moved her fingers in a circular motion on her clit. The other hand, on Marks neck. As she began to leave hickeys on it.

You could hear her muffled moans, rubbing against his skin as she sucked, leaving a few different marks.