Chapter 3

It was after practice and everyone started going home. Before Kageyama could ask Hinata if they were walking home together, Hinata went up to Tsukishima.

Hinata's POV
"Can I walk with you home today?" I asked.
"Sure why not its not like I have anything to do." Tsuki replied with a sarcastic tone.
"Really great because I have questions." I said.
"I was being sarcastic idiot. Of course I have stuff to do," Tsuki said rolling his eyes,"How did someone with smarts like your's even get internationally famous."
"SHHHHHH DO YOU WANT ME TO GET CAUGHT?" I loudly whispered.
"Who knew knowing your secret would be this entertaining." Tsuki said smirking.
"Can we just walk home together." I said still eager to know how he knew about Azel.
"Fine I'll Walk you home." Tsuki said.

No POV
When they were about to leave, Kageyama and Yamaguchi asked where they were going. They told them they were walking home together but that answer was as unbelievable (Made a mistake sorry (╥﹏╥) ) as Nishinoya and Tanaka being the highest in their class. Impossible.

"You two?" Everyone said simultaneously, "Together?" "Yes really." Tsuki said. "Uhmmm... Bye I guess." "Bye." Everyone said still confused as to why they suddenly became friends.