Chapter 2

'What do I do? He knew this entire time. Oh I'm dead, so dead  may the lord please come and take my soul'Hinata thought."So what are you gonna do now?"  Tsukishima asked amused but worried. "Hopefully calmly and peacefully wait for the Lord to take me away." I answered. "Fair enough." Before he could continue, Bakeyama interrupted him and asked what we were talking about. 

"N-nothing important right Tsukii," I looked at him waiting and silently begging for him not to say anything. "Your right plus our conversation was probably too much for the king's brain to handle." Tsukishima said. "Hey! Says the one who...who..." "What can't your brain even think of a comeback how dumb are you." "Be nice Tsukii," Yamaguchi intervened before anything could get out of hand. 

As they were busy arguing, Sugawara approached Hinata and asked him if he was okay and continued asking what it was him and tsukishima were talking about. Hinata brushed it off saying it was fine and everything was okay. 

'Something is going on and I'll find out what it is ' ****** thought as they walked to Takeda gave them their permission slips and told them it was week's stay so they had to prepare well and early. 

At the end of practice, Hinata decided to walk home with tsukishima in order to find out just how much he knew about his secret life and about Azel