First meeting I

Chapter 1
Enjoy!

Cynthia P.O.V

Every morning I would run a length and made sure I didn't pass the border. I ran straight into the rogue land but it was too late to exit because in seconds I was surrounded by rouge. Their red eyes pierce into my eyes.

Was this how the wolf that die by the rouges felt?

They pounced at me at my eyes were full of fear. I was shocked and couldn't move. As one of the rogue wolf nearly tore me apart a black wolf emerged from the shadow and attacked him.

By the time I was out of the trance I was stucked in every rogue was dead.

His aura was strong and powerful. I could tell he was an ALPHA!!

ALPHA'S was at the top of every pack. Their power strengthen and reach its peak when the mate with their soulmate.

A wolf pack has a definite social structure and rules of conduct. The pack leaders are the alpha male and female. These two animals are dominant over all the other wolves in the pack.

His red captivating eyes flickered to gold then to blue in a second. It was like he had two wolfs and that wolf was trying to come out. I was beyond confused and surprised.i have never met a person with two wolfs.

"Kane" the unknown man said

"What?" I asked

"Kane is my name" he answered.

I was frightened when he said his name. KANE the ruthless alpha of all alphas. He is the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. Everybody fears him. There was once a time when people said he had risen from the death.

His jaw is sharped lined. He has a scar across his jaw that add to his manliness.

He smelt like sandlewood, peach and aftershave. His scent is alluring and that second I realized he was my MATE!!! And that was the last thing before I passed out.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Word Counts: 331