Meeting II

Cynthia's POV
When I woke up I was in a big room. The walls were painted in a bright blue.

A queen-size bed was in the middle that I was currently on with a little desk and a lamp. A glass window reside there that displays the view outside.

In an instant the curtains were drawn and the sun was shining light inside.

The door opened and in walked a girl with white skin, red hair and freckles on her face. She was wearing a sun dress and glowing and her face was decorated with a big smile.

"Hello." She said shly and waved her hands.

"Good morning" I answered back with a smile.

She walked past me and opened the corner of the door and it looked like a walk in closet but it was empty.

She closed the door and exit the room. Some minutes later she returned with a red dress and a black flat slippers.

She put them on the bed and started introducing herself.

"I'm Crystal."
"The Alpha requested to see you."

I introduced myself and thanked her. I made my way into the bathroom. It was large.

A toilet was in the corner and a face basin in the middle. A toothbrush and toothpaste was placed there. A cupboard was on top. There was two windows one over the toilet and the shower. Air freshener was in the cupboard.

A good shower curtain was also there. I stand for about two minutes watching in awe at the design.

.................

I showered and put on the dress and slippers.

An older woman came into the room, introduced herself and carried me down to meet the Alpha.

I wasn't prepared to be questioned by him. He was staring at me like he was trying to read me.

The past Alpha and his wife that I know are his parents introduced themselves and I did the same.

Kane started questioning me. I got a better look at him.

Kane didn't look like a monster. He was calm and relaxed. His muscle flexed everytime he moved. It wasn't what I was expecting.

He looked very dominant and had a smirk on his face.

Kane had on a rip jeans and a shirt that hung onto his body.

I snapped back to reality and looked into his face that had no emotions.

"Who are you?"

Kane asked using his Alpha voice.

"And don't leave out any details."

" I go by the name Cynthia and I reside into the secluded part of the forest. I just lost track. I didn't mean to pry." I said.

"Why don't you have a scent?"

"What scent?" I asked feigning innocent.

"You hid your scent." He growled.

I bowed my head in submission.

He chuckled darkly and roared

"Keep on lying."
"You'll mess up sooner or later."

And turned to walk away but paused and said,

"Oh and you'll be residing here until I find out that you aren't a danger to my pack."

And walk away.

To be continued.

Remember to vote and comment.

💋💋💋💋

Word counts: 515