Discussion

A pin would be heard if one had fallen. Kane and I sat away from each other silently. He looked broken.

I felt guilty that it was my fault. I wanted to comfort him and that's what I did.

I made my way over to Kane and sat beside him.

Kane...
No answer
I call him again but to my disappointment he didn't answer.

"I'm sorry", I apologized "I never meant to hurt you."

It's just that I didn't have a choice. I knew he was listening.

Why? He asked.

Because of my past. I was just afraid of being hurt again by my mate.

What happened? Kane asked.

He left me for somebody else,after years of being together. I promised myself to never love not date again and then I moved here to live. In peace and quietness where I would never get hurt.

I'm sorry Kane apologized. It confused me why he was apologizing and he did nothing wrong.

Nobody deserved to go through what you did. I was just mad that you knew and hid it from me. I've waited years for you. After passing 18 and not finding vmy mate, I thought I was cursed.

"You are not curse." Kane I console him.
And from now on I promise I won't hide anything from you and be the mate you deserve.

Those words brought a smile on his face. And I will be the mate you deserve. He said.

I felt joy and happiness that I never felt with my ex-mate.

What's going on here? A voice asked.

Chapter 6 ended.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter although it is short.
The sample will be ending here and I'll soon start the original story after I'm done with a few things.

Original story might start in August/ September