1: secrets out..

It was a quiet dinner. Nobody spoke. My father was too angry to speak Incase he'd lash out and cause a ruckus. I didn't speak as I was terrified. I could tell Taehyun was too. My mother really didn't know what to say. I'm guessing she was disappointed. I had tried to finish my food as quickly as possible so I could get out of the situation and have time to breath.
"May I leave the t-table" fuck I stuttered.
"You may" my mother spoke before sighing. Taehyun followed close behind. I went into my room and was about to close the door when Taehyun stuck his hand around the door to grab my hand.

"What are we going to do?" He spoke in a demanding tone, as if I'd done something bad.
"Hey, you can't blame all this on me.." I fired back. "They both want us to marry some randomers, not me"
"Well if you'de kept quiet, they wouldn't have found out"
"You knew I was at the castle surrounded by people but still decided to call me about it"
"Fine okay we are both to blame, but what do we do? We can't just give up"
"How about we leave tomorrow?"
"Fine we leave tomorrow at 11:00pm so be ready" he walked out.

Me and my brother have been planning to run away ever since our father decided to make us marry people we don't even know. Neither of us were up for it but we had no choice so we both decided to get away to a different kingdom exactly on the day of the weddings but now we are leaving 2 weeks early because we were ratted out. I grabbed a bag and stuffed it with clothes and some items. As I was doing that, a knock was placed apon my door. I almost screamed but quickly came back to my senses when I heard a voice.

"Kang Lee Ho open the door" my fathers stern voice pierced my ears. I threw my bag into a drawer and covered is a good as possible before almost running to the door and opening it slowly.
"Yes Father?" I said and smiled.
I then opened the door to let him inside. He looked around for a few seconds before turning to me.
"Lee Ho, can you tell me what I had heard from one of our guests?"
I was holding back a gulp as I started speaking. "It really was nothing father, I promise"
"Well then, if it's just nothing, you'd be okay with us all going over to meet your husband?"
"Y-yes father" I spoke and smiled.
"Get ready, we'll be going in an hour"
He then walked out. I immediately dropped my shoulders and sighed. He really won't let this go.. I need fresh air..

I got out of my heels and put on some boots and just some normal clothes. I walked outside and decided to go through the field where I'd usually go to see the sunrise and sunset. As I was going over there a small tree with blooming flowers caught my eye. The beautiful blue and yellows flowers decorated the tree and made it stand out and as I passed it I was met with a beautiful lake. It looks like it ran for miles and there was a little island in the middle. The more I looked around the more things I discovered. There were small rocks leading to the island and loads of flowers all around. There was a small tree house and swings on some of the trees around here but what caught my eyes was a small figure throwing rocks into the lake while singing to themselves. I walked down to the edge of the lake and sat beside them.

"Hi I'm Lee Ho!" He looked at me before looking back at the lake.
"Sunghoon" he spoke before going back to throwing rocks.
"I was just looking around when I saw you here and decided to talk to you" I said and smiled at him. "Ok" he spoke. I guess he doesn't really like to talk to people. Although he wasn't to talkative at the start, he soon started talking more but he kept his straight face. I didn't realize how long I was there talking to him until we heard what seemed to be footsteps behind me.

''Miss, Sir Taehyun and your parents are looking for you'' I shot up.
"Ill be there in a second" i spoke.
"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I got up and started running away. "Goodbye Sunghoon!" I shouted running but my head was turned looking at him. He just waved.

I ran upstairs and changed before running back downstairs (trying not fall) and stood beside my brother just before my mother walked in.
"Oh Shes here" she spoke raising her tone a bit so my father could hear her.
"I apologize, I was in the restroom" I spoke while bowing.
She patted my head and started walking out to the carriage , my father slowly following behind her. We were all in the carriage as my mother started speaking. "Lee Ho's husband will be holding the ball while Taehyun's wife will be there. We want both of you on your best behaviour" we both nodded.

The carriage stopped outside this magnificent castle. Bigger than you could imagine. The guards all bowed to us as we walked in.
"The dance is just about to start. Can everyone make their way to the dance floor"
"Go on you too" our mother pushed us as she laughed. I giggled a bit while Taehyun just playfully rolled his eyes. The floor started filling up with people before the music had even started. As soon as I heard the music start, I grabbed my brother to dance with him, not really wanting to dance with anyone else. Taehyun laughed "Hey I want to make new friends" "make new friends later" I rolled my eyes while we laughed together. We had both finished a dance together and Taehyun had gone off to grab a drink. I just stood on the dance floor awkwardly and was about to walk back to my mother when a voice called out to me.
"Kang Lee Ho, would you like to dance with me?"