2: the dance..

Gasps and whispers filled the room.
I widened my eyes at the man who was bowing infront of me. Sunghoon. Why was he here? I realised I was staring at him for too long when he took my hand and started to dance. His eyes stared at me, making me feel intimidated. I just looked down as the music swayed us all around the floor. Anytime I'd start a conversation, he'd answer shortly making the awkwardness more prominent. Although I don't want to admit it, he was extremely attractive making me even more intimidated. Thankfully the song ended meaning the dance was over. I was about to exit the dance floor for the second time when I heard him speak. "Meet me here for the second dance" I turned around to disagree but he had already left.

I sighed and went over to my parents table. I sat down and immediately was faced with questions from my mother.
By the time I was done talking to her it was time to go dancing again. What if I just didn't show up?-

"Are you ready Lee Ho?" I heard his voice calling me. I got up and smiled before walking onto the dance floor with him. The dance was way slower and sentimental than the last few, and every few minutes we would change partners. Me and Sunghoon has a small conversation before I was changed to a different partner. "Hello, I'm Lee Heeseung" he spoke while holding my hand. "Kang Lee Ho" I smiled.

We talked for a bit as we got along very well. He was very charming and we were having a lot of fun talking to each other. Then it was time to change partners again. The dance
went on and I met a lot of new people and made new friends. As it came to an end, I exited the dance floor and walked over to my parents and my brother. "Did you have fun?" "Yes it was quite fun" I spoke. "I think we should leave now" my brother nudged at me. I had almost forgot.
"So early?" My mother threw us a confused glance.

"I have a headache" Taehyun spoke as he held his head.
"I guess we'll leave then, we don't want you to suffer in these bright lights" we stood up and all made our way to the door.

"Leaving already?" Mrs Park asked, Mr Park and Sunghoon standing besides her. "Our son is sick, it's best if he gets some rest" our father spoke before bowing. "Aww well..Thank you for coming" Mr Park spoke before bowing as we all did the same. "Thank you for having us" my mother spoke as we all started to leave. I turned around and saw Sunghoon staring straight at me, so I decided to wave and smile.

The carriage ride home was quite as Taehyun pretended his head was hurting a lot. When we arrived me and Taehyun went to our rooms as fast as we could without making anyone suspicious.

I changed into regular and grabbed my bag out of the drawer before walking to Taehyun's room and locking the door. He was changed waiting for me. "I heard mother and father go to bed a while ago. As long as we aren't too loud we can get out easily" he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the hallway.

We made our way out of the house and started to walk through the garden. "We also have to meet a friend of mine who is coming with us" he whispered. "Who is this 'friend'?" I spoke annoyed.
"You'll see Lee" he spoke dragging down to the lake I'd been at earlier. Down beside the lake was a figure standing there throwing rocks in the lake like what Sunghoon was doing earlier. The closer we got the more recognizable the person became.

"Sunghoon" Taehyun whispered. I widened my eyes. Sunghoon was coming with us?! Sunghoon turned around to face us. I guess my face showed how shocked I was as Smirked a bit seeing it. "Come on let's go, it's already 12 now, we have 6 hours until they wake up"

"Where are we going Taehyun?"
"I don't know Lee, we just have to get away from here" he spoke before grabbing my bags and throwing them in the back of the car. Sunghoon did the same. Since the car was small, all of our stuff didn't fit, so we had to put some stuff in the passenger seat and some in the back. Taehyun went for the drivers seat so me and Sunghoon had to share the back. I instantly fell asleep laying my head on the bag beside, and Sunghoon was close behind me. Taehyun looked behind and laughed seeing us both completely asleep.

I hope you liked it! Sorry it was a few days but I'll try to post more regularly!!