4: an argument...

when we woke up, the entire day was driving and staying scrunched up in the back of the car. despite being in the car, taehyun kept a hat on so if people were to look in the windows, they couldnt recognise him. me and sunghoon were both having small talk when taehyun interrupted us

''crap, there is a police checkstop, they are going to look in and see us''

we all stared at the cars infront, every few seconds we got closer and closer. 

''what are we going to do??'' i stared at taehyun. 

''hide under the bags, ill talk to him''

me and sunghoon started to hide under that bags. the car got closer, and closer before it stopped completely and the window started rolling down. 

''good evening sir, we are just wondering if you have seen any of there faces?''

taehyun shook his head. ''sorry, im in he middle of moving and havent had any time to go out and about''

the cop looked at him for a few seconds, before letting him go, not recognising him. taehyun sped off and sighed in relief. since it was so late, we all decided to stay at a small hotel for the night. it was probably one of the best sleeps ive had in a while.

---------

  the hotel we were staying at was flooded by the police. We were hidden in the bathroom while Taehyun was finding a way to break the window without making too much noise. I don't know how they found out about us staying but i didn't care. Taehyun found a glass breaker, like the ones you find in busses or cars to break the window incase of an emergency, and broke the glass. Thankfully it didn't make too much noise, but the police were getting closer anyways. He grabbed the glass breaker and scraped away all the glass left around the edges so we wouldn't cut ourselves while Sunghoon and I were trying to listen to see where the police were. "There, done..." Taehyun whispered. We all grabbed our stuff and I was the first to go. Thankfully we were on the first floor so it wasn't that much of a hassle.

Sunghoon went next. He was half way outside the frame when a loud knock was heard on the door. We all stopped. Then voices were heard but none of us could make out what they were saying. All we knew was that we needed to get out and get out fast. Sunghoon had just hit the floor when the front door had burst open. Taehyun just jumped out, not even touching the frame of he window. We all started to run as fast as we could and ran into the forest we had went through before.

We were sitting on the train in complete silence. I was the only one of us still awake and I was looking around making sure no one was suspicious. I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't realized Sunghoon was awake. Despite being awake, he still acted like a 5 year old and it was quite cute. Nevermind, it was very cute.
"What's wrong?" He mumbled, still having his head laying on my shoulder. It was normal, we kinda had to become close since we were going to be with each other for a while. "Nothing, just...I'm done with this already"

He lifted his head up a bit to look me in the eyes. "Lee, you've gotten this far, you're not just gonna give up now, right?" He was still looking at me, making me nervous. "I won't, but still.. this feels weird" he chuckled. "No shit. Your running away with your brother and a random man that you've never met before, not only that but your running away from people who wouldn't hesitate to chop your head off" my eyes widened. "They still do that?!"
"As if" Taehyun woke up and rolled his eyes at me. "Hey! They keep secrets.." They just laughed. It felt nice to just laugh for a bit. It was usually just headaches and tired nights but a bit of laughter definitely makes a difference. We had to keep it down though, we didn't want people looking our way.

The train finally stopped at our destination, but as soon as we stepped out, we were met with endless amounts of people. It was very crowded which would be easier to get out as no one would be able to see us, right? I was walking while partially holding onto Sunghoon, when there was a slight hit to the cap I was wearing, knocking it off. Sunghoon looked back at me and widened his eyes. He grabbed me and hid my face in his chest, making sure no one could see me. I was blushing and freaking out at the same time, but both for different reasons.

We had gotten out of the people hell and were walking to a cafe with a bathroom. We got there and Taehyun quickly shooed me into the bathrooms while throwing me a cap to wear. It was a little to big but it would have to do. We exited without looking at anyone and nobody really noticed. We had to find another place to stay but only for the night as we would have to get up and go again tomorrow.

Early morning and late nights, I'm starting to get used to it. 'How am I going to go back to normal, or will I ever? I doubt the news about our disappearance will die down, especially not any time soon. Will I always be on the run?' Those are the questions that flood my mind at night when trying to sleep for the hour that I have.

We were all laying in our new motel room. The news about our disappearance has spread like wildfire, even Minto Kingdom isn't far enough. We were trying to find a way to leave for good. It was quiet. We were all hidden in our thoughts.
"Taehyun, What is we go see..."
I hesitated. They were both looking straight at me.

"Minho"

Taehyun's eyes widened.
"Lee Ho! Don't ever mention his name again!" He yelled. Sunghoon was surprised at Taehyun's outburst.
"But he is around here. He can help us!" I tried to keep calm and keep my voice down. Taehyun was angry though, and he wanted to let me know. He started to shout.
"Hey! Hey! Calm down!" Sunghoon quickly said.

"Fuck Off Ice prince.."