Chapter 3

Authors note: sorry for my absence!I've been in a bad place mentally but I'm better now, and ready to write!! Thank you so much for reading <3

~~~~~

Dream woke up on top of his blankets, with patches next to his head. Gently he pet her, watching her breath softly.

"I envy you y'know. You have it so easy. You wake up, eat, sleep, then do it over again. When's the last time you had a romantic dream about your completely platonic best friend?" he sighed. "you probably need breakfast"

Slowly he got out of bed. Patches stretched then jumped down and ran between his legs, confirming his suspicion of her hunger. Together they walked into the kitchen and dream opened a can of wet cat food. After putting some in her bowl, he left the kitchen and headed to the bathroom to wake up.

Taking off his boxers he stepped into the shower. As the warm water hit his back, he exhaled. Running his fingers through his wet hair he thought of his George.

Specifically, how it felt to kiss him.

His lips were soft and innocent, yet rough and experienced. He had tugged on dreams hair in an unforgettable way. Dream let out a small, and shameful noise just thinking about it.

Guilt rose in his chest, while blood flowed downward. He wondered what else George's pretty mouth could do. He imagined the brunettes hands were his own, as he slowly stroked himself. Gently he relived the pressure that had been building in his abdomen.

With a pathetic cry he came, muttering only "George..."

~~~~~

"are you gonna join the bed wars game or not dickhead??" dream groaned "for the last time sapnap, I'm not in the mood." "c'mon dreamie!" sapnap paused for a second. "... George will be there"

dream swallowed.

"Nick, I'm really not in the mood." his tone was serious. sapnap was silent for a moment. "are you ok man? You seem off." of course sapnap would notice something was up. "I'm fine." "I call bull shit, but if you don't wanna talk about it I won't bug ya." sapnap paused once more. "I love you bro" dream smiled lightly. "love you too snapmap" "OH FUCK OFF-"

~~~~~

Dream's phone buzzed. He opened snapchat to find a picture of George's key board with a caption.

First you leave me on read, then you don't join sapnaps bed wars game? Did I do something?

God he wanted to hate him. Only George would tease someone then play the innocent card. DiD i dO SoMEtHiNg? Jesus. But alas, he couldn't hate George, no matter how hard he tried. So in response he took a picture of patches playing with his shoe and thought of a response.

You know what you did to me... What you do to me

Was it bold? Yes. But dream was done playing games. George would be in Florida soon, and he valued honesty above all else.

It took George five minutes to respond, but it felt like five years. However when he opened the photo, it had been worth the wait.

It was a blurry zoomed in photo of George's cheekbone and one of his eyes. His cheek had a pink blush painted on it, and his eye was looking up. As if it was begging. What it was begging for however, was revealed in the caption.

Show me

Dream once again felt a pressure in his boxers. He inhaled through his teeth. "God George" he muttered as his heart sped up.

He opened his own camera, only to reveal matching pink cheeks. He zoomed the camera in on his lips and jaw. He snapped the picture, and inspected it. His neck and turned jaw took up most of the image, but his bitten pink lips were in the top corner. His jawline had a light splatter of freckles, and hopefully that would be enough to ruin George. He typed out a caption.

Is this enough proof for you?

As he sent the image his heart raced. But soon the notification came through. A screenshot had been taken. Dream smiled. George sent a response.

The photo was of George's face, as he looked to the wall, showing off his gorgeous side profile. The image was slightly blurry, but still showed every inch of the brits beauty. His lips were slightly parted, forcing dream back to his shower thought, and he imagined those lips swollen from kissing. He imagined George on his knees, looking up, licking white off his lips. He imagined pulling George up to his level, kissing him harder than he had kissed anyone before. And the caption  only fed his daydreaming.

Soon I'll be able to see those lips in person, who knows what I'll have you prove then

Dream couldn't help it anymore. He snapped a picture of his hand gripping his blanket and typed out words fueled by hormones and exhaustion.

Call me. Now.