Chapter Three

Ok, I owe you all an explanation lol. First off, tysm for over 1000 reads!! That's absolutely crazy and I never expected my silly little gay story to become popular. Second, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've been completely gone for almost a year now, and I'm really sorry. Long story short, I've been in an out of the hospital. Alot. A surgery I had a few years ago has left me with chronic pain and its getting worse, so they're trying to find a cure. But, I've remembered my password, and I'm back. I'll upload an extra long chapter, and try to get back into the grove of things lol. Thank you to all the people who've been commenting, and asking if I'm well. I hope everyone reads this has a wonderful day <3
Now onto these horny.... Friends

~~~~~~~~

Dream is anxious. That's not a surprise, he's always anxious, but for once, it's justified.

What if he's been misreading George's messages?
What if George is pissed off?
What if he's not texting George, but one of his clones?

Ok that's a bit far.

But dream is snapped out of his panic by his phone vibrating in his sweaty hand. He fumbled to accept the call, trying to slow his breathing.

“Hey”
“Hi”

George sounded like he was almost excited. Dream didn't understand how he wasn't falling apart at the seams too.

“You proved me wrong” teased George with a hit of flirtation on the tip of his tongue.

“What?”

“I assumed you wouldn't pick up.” George's voice echoed in Dreams' brain. It wove its way through his nerves and blood vessels, tangling up in his skull.

“Yeah, you were wrong” why was he so nervous??? Dream was so confident when they were texting, and even more so on stream. The moment they were alone, he melted into George's hands.

“Why did you want me to call you, clay?” George calling him by his real name made him laugh. He had said it in a joking tone, but he couldn't help but imagine a change in his tone. George whispering, no, whimpering his name.

“I missed your voice.” that wasn't it. Dream wanted to tell george how much he wanted to fuck the living hell out of him. He wanted to tell him how he imagined their sloppy kisses and they came undone together. But dream did not tell him this.

“Is that all?” George scoffed.

“What?”

“Dream,” George's voice was low when he spoke. “We both know why we're here.”

“I don't-”

“Yes, you do.” George cut him off with confidence. It was hot. Everything he did was hot.

Dream grunted awkwardly as he shrugged. He had placed his phone on speakerphone beside him. He was currently mesmerized with how shaky his hands had gotten. His heart was speeding faster than the time his sister dragged him on expedition Everest at disney world.

“God dream.” George sounded half frustrated, half amused. “You talk such a big game, yet the moment it's just us, you crumble. You're like putty in my hands.”

“Yeah right.” dream scoffed, the idea of this triggering something in him.

“You are! You always talk about how good i look on stream-”

“George” his voice was low, but teasing.

“You can't deny the truth dream! You're obsessed with me, but you don't do a damn thing about it.” George was lighthearted as he teased.

“George.” Dreams' voice was losing that tease.

“If i was you, and i got a chance with a guy like me, i wouldn't spend it awkwardly grunting and giving bland ass answers.'' George was teasing, but dream was done with that.