can i come over?

Kenmas POV

I was getting ready for my stream at 9:00. i got everything set up and ready to go. it hit 8:59 so i decided to start. i watched as a bunch of people flow in.
(Username): kenma!!
(Username): 💖💖💖
(Username):i love you Kenma!!

I watched as my fangirls were being fangirls. but then i saw her join.

the.y/n.l/n_ joined.

I felt a spark of joy in my heart. "Alright guys.. today we're going to be playing.."

Y/n's POV

i layed on my bed, just thinking about random stuff.
a few minutes passed, and then i remembered. "shit" i cursed under my breath, scrambling to get my phone. i quickly joined Kenma's stream. god. he was so.. beautiful. you stared into your phone, mesmerized as he played his game. you decided to chat something.
the.y/n.l/n_: heyy kenma can we meet up soon?
i waited for him to look at the chats. he looked quickly but has to take a double-take.
"u-uh sure, y/n.." a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

kenmas stream finished. i got a notification on my phone from.. "kenma..?" i said, questioning why he was texting me.
•hey.. you said you wanted to meet up soon.. right?
•yeah! when will be okay for you?
•can we hang out tmrw? i have nothing to do ig..
•oki! sounds good!

you placed your phone on your nightstand, sighed happily and drifted off to sleep. the next day you woke up and chose your outfit. below is what you wore and your makeup. (your so beautiful, just wanted to let you know)

 (your so beautiful, just wanted to let you know)

you started to walk out the door, and to the park.