love

(NSFW)
3rd person POV
"where should i sleep..?" y/n asked, looking around kenmas room. "uh.. i guess you can sleep with me.. my bed is big enough, right?" y/n looked at it and it seemed to be abt a queen sized. "yeah." y/n nodded, and you continued to play games with kenma.

"alright.. let's go to bed now. it's 2:00 am." Kenma said, standing up from his gaming chair. "okay!" y/n said. she yawned and then sat down in kenmas bed. "uh.. y/n.. can i tell you something?" kenma asked. "of course!" kenma looked you in the eyes.

y/n's POV

"w-will you uh.. be my.. s/o?" you looked at kenma with wide eyes. i never thought he'd ask. "y-yes!" you said excitedly. "okay. i'm happy you feel the same way." kenma said relieved. your faces got close and you could feel is breath on your neck.
you smirked. you enjoyed it. he kept kissing you until he found your weak spot. you let out a soft moan, turning kenma on even more. kenma started to pull your sweatpants down, revealing your panties. you pulled off kenmas shirt and your hand made his way down to his dick. you could feel his hard. you started to rub him through is pants. you hear him grunt and start to move closer to you.
"k-keep doing it.." kenma said, obviously enjoying it. you pulled down his pants, as well as his boxers. you started to plant kisses on the tip of his member. "s- stop teasing me, y/n.." kenma asked. you shoved his dick in your mouth, making kenma moan. "y-y/n.." he grunts. "you..this feels s-so good.." he pushed your head even further. his grunts and moans got louder.
"ah..i'm gonna c-cum.." he then did what he said he was gonna do, and you swallowed it. he put you on his bed and kissed you down all the way down to your inner thighs. he planted kisses on you, and once in a while, bites. he got to your pussy, and started eating you out. your moans, once again turned him on.
"k-kenma.. i'm gonna-" you could barely speak because of the pleasure. you came,  and some was dripping down your leg, and some dripping from kenmas mouth. he flipped you over and asked for consent. you nodded your head, and he shoved his dick in. you moaned pretty loudly, because of his size. it didn't seem that big before. every second he kept thrusting faster and faster, to the point you guys were just a moaning mess.
"k-kitten. you feel so good.." he moaned. you couldn't say anything. you two finally came once again. you tried to stand up.. but you almost fell down. kenma helped you put your clothes back on. you layed down in his bed with him and slowly drifted off to sleep.