good morning..!

the next day when you woke up, kenma was laying next to you sleeping peacefully. some of his hair was in his face, so you brushed it out of the way. you went into his kitchen and looked for something to eat. as you did, you felt a chin on your shoulder and arms wrapped around you.

"good morning, kitten," kenma said yawning. you looked aback at him, kissing him in the forehead.

"good morning," you chuckled.

"i had fun last night," he stated.

"me too, bubs," you reached for the cereal that was on the shelf and brought it down. pouring a bowl of cereal. you dropped a spoon, and you bent over revealing your panties to kenma. he blushed lightly, it quickly fading away as you walked over.

you finished your cereal, and put it in the sink washing your dish.

"you don't need to wash it, i'll wash it after," kenma said.

"no, it's okay, i insist," you said back.

"no. put it down, i'll wash it later," kenma demanded.

"fine," you put the bowl down. you went out to the living room where kenma was sitting and sat on his lap as he was doing something on his phone. it was a VB group chat of all the 'friends' kenma used to have.

"add me!" you said.

"okay, but don't be surprised if they act.. different.." he said.

Hi! sorry, this chapter is short. i'll be making a new one soon though! :)

author-chan