tension in the air

kenmas POV

as i put on my clothes i rushed out the door of my house.

this is what kenma was wearing

anyways
i ran to the park while searching in my pockets to make sure i had everything. keys, yes. phone, yes. after i made sure i had everything i reached the park and saw y/n standing there. she looked gorgeous as always. "h-hi.." i spoke, breaking the tension. "hi! i'm really excited to catch up.. we haven't talked in a while." she had a huge smile on her face. it made me warm on the inside. "do you wanna take a walk down to the café with me?" she asked. i nodded my head and we started to walk. we made it to the café and it smelt amazing. i just got a water, and y/n got *favorite drink*. "you look really nice today.." i said, my face getting warm.

Y/n's POV

what he just said made my cheeks heat
up. "t-thanks.. kenma.." there was some uncomfortable silence. "do you want to stay at my place tonight?" Kenma asked me. i accepted him and when we finished our drinks we went to his house. he went into his room and sat in his gaming chair. "so what is your favorite game kenma?" i asked. "i like to play animal crossing.." he said. "ooh~ i like to play that too!" i said getting excited. "really?" he said in almost a disbelieved expression. "yeah! it's so much fun!"
•time skip•
me and kenma have been playing animal crossing since we got back at 2.. now it's 5. "i'll go make some dinner for us.." kenma spoke, heading out of his bedroom. "oki!" i continued to play animal crossing. it was so interesting. a little while later kenma called me down for dinner. i went to the dinner table and saw that he made macaroni and cheese. simple but delicious. i offered to get my own plate but he wouldn't let me.
•ts again sry• it's now 10:00 and i asked if i could take my shower. kenma gave me a hoodie of his and some sweatpants and i went in the shower. once i was finished, i noticed something.

kenma's POV

"Kenma!" i heard y/n yell, i rushed over and asked if she was okay, she said yes but she needed a towel. i grabbed one and i told her i was coming in. "mhmm! just put it on the counter, ig" she said, and i did. i walked out a little flustered. why.. why am i doing this.. i thought to myself. i sat on my bed and waited for y/n.