Your First Words

[Sorry for my bad grammar. It's never my strong suit]

Osamu Dazai

 You were at the agency today because your mother was busy and trusted your father to look after you

You were at the agency today because your mother was busy and trusted your father to look after you. The agency members have had their chances to meet you. You liked Ranpo the most because he was entertaining. You were somewhat scared of Kunikida but it was nothing major. You were always so confused when he strangled your father. During his procrastination stage he sat you down in front of his paper work.

"Come on Y/N say Papa!" He really wanted you so say Papa as your first words and you just looked at him weird. After a few minutes went by he sighed and pat your head. "Maybe tomorrow you'll say it." He would sigh. Ranpo would come back into the agency doors. You reached your arms out to him but he didn't notice so you decided to say something.

"R-R-Ranpo!" You would cry. Everyone stopped and looked over to you. Ranpo's eyes would open as even he was caught off guard. You were just in a giggle fit.

"Noooooo! You were supposed to say Papa!" Dazai would whine as he pouted. To make him feel better you repeated the word Papa. He smiled and smothered your face with kisses.

Nakahara Chuuya

You were at home and Chuuya would come home late

You were at home and Chuuya would come home late. Currently your mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner and while he watched you play on your playmat in the living room. He had a bottle of wine in his hands and you went out to reach for it. He noticed this and put it up on a nearby shelf. He picked you up and set you down on his lap. You then tried to reach for his hat.

"Hm? Oh you want my hat?" Chuuya looked up to the brim of his hat. He took it off and handed the hat to you and you tried to put it on. He set you down and went somewhere real quickly. As he came back you were sitting in his hat. He couldn't help but awe at the sight. He pulled out a small mini version of his own hat that perfectly fit on your head. "There so now you look like your Papa!" He chuckled to himself.