They take you to their work

[Just before you guys ask or get confused. You guys are like 6 or 7 in this]

Osamu Dazai

Again your mother left you in his care while she was away for a trip

Again your mother left you in his care while she was away for a trip. He decided to take you to the agency to watch over you. He picked out your clothes and set them on your bed. He did your hair and tried to make you breakfast. In the end you guys ate at a cafe. You begged him to carry you so he picked you up and sat you on his shoulders.

Once you got to the agency Dazai sat you in his lap and would look at his work. Like always he wouldn't do it at all. Since you were with him he used you an an excuse to not do his work. You would leave his lap sometime to hang out with Atsushi. He would always treat you like his little sister. Ranpo would sometimes share his snacks with you while you were there which you were were happy about. Yasano acted like a second mom to you. She even took you out shopping with her. Kenji would tell you stories of his hometown life and when he was younger and the twins would be like those weird cousins.

Nakahara Chuuya

He was scared to take you

He was scared to take you. He didn't want you to get hurt at all so he would watch over you. If anyone was in a certain distance from you he would stand by your side. Your mother asked him to watch over you a few days prior to hang out with her friends. With a lot of convincing he gave in and agreed. While he entered the building he carried you with an arm and sat you at his hip. He had you wear a little hat like his. Once he got in his office he gave you some toys to play with. When he wasn't looking you snuck out somehow.

You started to regret sneaking out because you got yourself lost. Trying to find your way back you ran into a certain noir-haired man with white tips on the end of them. He looked intimidating but you stood up to him. "Watch where you're going." He spoke sternly. This made you flinch. You tried your hardest not to flee and kept your ground like your father would. Once he realized you were Chuuya's daughter he picked you up and would bring you to Chuuya's office. He looked around at first to see if no one was watching. Taking advantage of the fact no one was around he gave you a small Rashomon plush and would tell you to hug it when you were scared. When you returned to your father Chuuya hugged you tightly crying how he was afraid. Akutagawa left the room and Chuuya gave you a lesson on never sneaking out but was thankful of Akutagawa. He would thank him later.