You have a bad dream with Dazai, Chūya and Aku

(A:N If you haven't seen the movie, Dazai's contains spoilers. Also you're like around 5 to 7 now for this. Sorry that it's short I'm writing this in my class lmao.)

Osamu Dazai

You were having a bad dream about two strange people

You were having a bad dream about two strange people. It was odd to you at first as you weren't sure of what was happening, until you saw your dad get stabbed in the back by a Russian man. You cried before opening your eyes and trying to catch your breath. You were really scared and cried out for your mom and dad. Dazai ran to your room as quickly as he could before holding you close to his chest, placing your head where his heart would be.

"You hear that little Y/N? It's the place where you'll always be." He smiled at you softly yet tiredly. You hugged him tightly before he asked you what your nightmare was. When you explained, he was shocked about you seeing that past memory, but quickly put it in the back of his thoughts for now. "Well..why don't we just call it a night? Don't worry, I'll make sure the bad dreams never come to you again ok? Those men won't hurt you, not while your handsome father has a trick up his sleeve." He grinned at you. You couldn't help but chuckle as he carried you to his bedroom laid you down upon his chest whole he laid in his bed. Your mom turned over to hug you both as she was waiting for Dazai's return. He covered you both with blankets. Once he heard you sleeping, he waited a bit before falling asleep as well. You had no more nightmares that night.

Nakahara Chūya

When he heard your distress cries, he ran over to your room quickly

When he heard your distress cries, he ran over to your room quickly. You jumped into his arms and cried softly. He sighed before patting your back. He even brought his hat and laid it upon your head. It seemed to always calm you as a baby, even now it still did. You rubbed your ears away and sniffled a bit. In your nightmare, you saw him get assassinated. Even though you knew he had his ability, it still scared you greatly. You relayed Chūya your dream before he laid next to you. He wrapped his arms around you softly before speaking up.

"Why don't I tell you a story? Would that make you feel better? I won't be taken down like that, neither will your nightmares take me down. I'll fight them off." He assured you. You hugged him a bit as he recited some poems he had memorized from reading quite a bit in his youth. He recited about three to four before hearing your soft breaths as you fell asleep. Like Dazai, he took you to his room so you could sleep with him and your mom. Even if you didn't know, you felt the safety of your parents even if you were sleeping. Chūya didn't take the hat off of you so you slept with it on. It was a very good night for you after that.

Ryūnosuke Akutagawa

He had a bad feeling so he went to go check on you

He had a bad feeling so he went to go check on you. When he could you sweating and violently tossing and turning, he woke you up quickly. You grabbed onto him tightly and cried against his chest a bit. Since he still wasn't used to comforting people, he just pat your head gently and stoked your hair. He didn't talk at first, he just let you cry into him until you were finished. He didn't feel like he should ask what your nightmare was, but he tucked you in.

He started to get up and leave but he had his Rashomon lay next to you so you felt safe. Which did work, as you went to sleep soon enough. He rubbed his own eyes before walking off to his room and went back to sleep. He didn't forget to ask you what your dream was in the morning and was shocked when you mentioned a certain tiger boy. "Tch. I would never lose a battle that way. I'm more than capable of taking them down." He told you. You kinda just shrugged it off and kept eating your pancakes.