「 06; Do it 」

▬▬▬▬

"Well I better get going, Ma might be worried. Bye guys!" And now it's just Sunoo and Niki. They shared a moment of silence for a bit then broke the atmosphere.

"Niki-ah, do you want to come to my place? It's already the weekend and I am kind of lonely there.."

"oh yeah okay, but I can't stay all night"

And so they went on a bus then sat with each other. The ride was quiet and peaceful. Ni-ki sometimes stole glances from the elder who looked at the window seeing the sun setting.

"We're here!"

The younger roam around the apartment in awe. It wasn't that big but it looked so cosy like a hotel lounge but with more features. Sunoo really has a nice way of living.

"There's some snacks and drinks jn the kitchen, feel free to take ONLY some."

"Yeah, yeah got it"

The owner of the place flopped down on the couch then turned on the big screen and played _______ (drama of choice).

After getting some chips, he sat beside Sunoo and started watching the film. The older was really invested in the episode that he sometimes gets annoyed cause of what the characters did which made Ni-ki giggle.

The lights are dim and the atmosphere is pleasant. Sunoo started cuddling Ni-ki who was caught off guard by the sudden touch but became soft for the elder.

"Go on it's the perfect time, confess to him"

He wanted to but he didn't want to ruin the mood so he saved it for later.

"Ni-ki.. can you pass me my water bottle please? it's in the kitchen"

"sure wait" He then left to go to the kitchen and find the bottle. Sunoo seems to have so much stuff in his kitchen. It's like a mini convenience store.

"Man where did he get the money from.."

"Also how do I tell him how i feel~ I mean I don't want to get hurt but I don't know what is answer is gonna be─"

"Ah there's the water" He took it then went back to the living room where the older seemed to be really comfortable at the moment.

"wow- stop staring, nishimura- I'm─"

"here you go, hyung"

"thanks"

He gulped down the water until he felt like it was enough then went back to watching the episode. Ni-ki stared at him again then shook his head after realizing what he was doing and mentally face palmed himself.

🍨

"That was a good show right?" Sunoo stretched his arms after the drama has ended with Ni-ki nodding then mentally cooed at the sight.

"It's the right time Ni-ki, you can do it!"

"Uhh Sunoo hyung─"

"hm?"

"can I tell you something?"

"go on.."

His heart beating faster than ever then took a deep breathe and decided to be fast and straightforward.

"I like you Kim Sunoo, since the day we first met."

He held the older's hand who's eyes grew wide and is beyond shoked. The younger felt anxiousness creeping up to him and sweat coming down slowly waiting for the response he was hoping for.

"I- I─"

"I don't feel the same way"

▬▬▬▬

── 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️