「 08; Scissors 」

▬▬▬▬

[ Heeyung~ ]

Heeseung:
i think i know what happened to you and sunoo..
i'm here if you need someone to open up to, you can trust me if you want.. i just hope you get what's best for you..

Read: 12:56 a.m.

Riki made his way to the bathroom to wash up, but he found a pair of scissors on the sink. He looked at his reflection before taking the sharp blades. He rolled his left sleeve up revealing his slender arm.

He wanted to release all those grudges and disturbances that are holding on to his shoulders.

"i- i love you, Kim Sunoo.. always will.."

But theres something or someone in mind that's stopping him from drawing some lines, Konon.

She was always there for him especially when their parents are in another country. The reason why he didn't want to risk hurting himself was because of her. Yeah she may be annoying or a bit bossy sometimes but she really treated him like what a good mother would.

Soon after, his mind went blank and his vision became blurry as if he could see multiple versions of things. He dropped down on the floor hearing the metal blades clang.

He eventually started tearing up not knowing why as he has mixed emotions at the moment.

🍨

"It feels weird when Ni-ki is not here.."

"Yeah I miss him, it's already friday"

The atmosphere in their table seems empty and silent. They sometimes ask questions like "How are you?" and "What did you guys do?"

It was the first time that it felt so awkward in their table. Usually there will be some tea spilling and small arguments.

Jay and Sunghoon on the other hand, they have their hands interwined with each other under the table. There are some times where tthey stroke it gently which feels comfortable and soothing.

Only seven minutes left until the bell rings and Sunoo is trying is best to stop dreaming but their teacher's bland tone and explanation is making it harder.

He could feel his phone vibrate and he already knew the reason why. The sheep in front of him is texting what it seems like their groupchat during class. It's weird how he didn't get caught yet I mean he's been giggling quietly from time to time.

And finally the alarm has go off which made him relieved. Sunoo packed his notes and pens into his backpack and left the room.

"Yah! Sunoo-ssi!"

Before he could make his way to his place, Jay yelled his name and went towards him, Jungwon being with him too.

"What do you want?" Sunoo asked, nonchalantly.

"We're asking you if you can hang out with us, you don't go out anymore and we are worried for you.."

"aww~ love you guys for being such caring friends but sorry wonnie, I don't feel like it."

He turned his back to the others and walked away leaving with a heavy sigh.

Laying down on his bed, he only stared at the ceiling not having the motivation to do anything. The only thing on his mind was:

"Ni-ki, Ni-ki, Ni-ki."

▬▬▬▬

── i'm not sure how this chapter goes but deal with it, the next chapters may have a suprise.