「 18; Emergency 」

▬▬▬▬

Warning: Mentions of bl0od

While walking out of the the convenience store, Jay heard sirens coming he looked up to see a boy laying on the ground who is losing a lot of blood. He looked closely to see it was actually Jungwon who got hit by a car.

"fvck wait"

The police and the ambulance came in time to try and save the boy. They saw that no one was in the car but it was wide open though.

"Hyung it's been 15 minutes and Jungwon didn't text is yet.."

"Let's try to call him and─"

ㅤJay Hyungg 📞

Accept or Decline

"Why did jay call, hold on"

"Sunoo?"

"yes it's me"

"j-jungwon.. he got into an accident.. he's at the hospital"

...

"Sunoo?"

The boy dropped his phone as his hands started shaking. Tears flowed down his cheeks and Ni-ki tried to calm him.

"Hyung this is Ni-ki, which hospital is he in?"

"

please be okay, please be okay"

The duo ran through the hallways of the hospital going to the reception area where Jay was.

"jay hyung where's jungwon?"

"They said he's in the emergency room under going surgery because of his injury.. he still has enough blood to keep him alive"

"oh thank god"

"don't worry you two, he's the type to not give up.. he'll be okay.."

🍨

It's the next day and four of them decided to visit Jungwon to see how he's doing.

"Hi wonie!"

"what, oh hi guys!"

"are you okay? are you feeling any better?"

"Ni-ki calm down, I'm alright, they did a great job with the surgery though my left leg still feels a bit numb"

"we were worried sick about you wonie, once I find the person who drove the car I'll kill them"

Jungwon chuckled at the Sunoo's statement whilst recieving some food from Sunghoon and Jay.

"wait, where is Jake and Heeseung hyung?"

"uhh, Heeseung left us on read and Jake was offline for 2 days.."

"ahh okay"

Hopefully everyone would be reunited just like before..

▬▬▬▬

── i miscalculated, I'm adding one last chapter-