Grand introductions

A/n- nyahjanaewrites told me I could continue this so please dont come at me!
_________________________________________

Everyone in school was gossiping about the new kid not me, I had to give said new kid the tour of this school.

" Hey Mr. Kissip, I am here to give the new kid the great tour of the school."  I Said.

" Ahhh yes, Allana this is Aaron, Aaron this is Allana she will be giving you your tour of the school. If you have any questions please let me or Ms. Kanes know, we will happily answer them." Mr. Kissip said with a smile while pointing us towards the door. Me and Aaron headed out of the office and went down the hall headed to the chemistry lab.

" alright this is th-." I cut myself off when i realised Aaron was indeed not listening to a single word I was saying.

" Umm, hello?" I said with a wave of my hand in front of his face.

" I can hear you, I just dont care, now run along and got back to the geek club. I can find my way around." Aaron said while walking towards a door that lead outside.

Is he serious right now? Wow, new kid is already a fucking asshole, just great. I thought to myself.

I followed where he went and saw him leaned up against the wall and smoking a cigarette. " it might be just me but I don't think you're allowed to smoke in school grounds." I said making Aaron roll his eyes. " Does your mother know you smoke?" I questioned.

" Yup." Aaron said popping the 'p.

" you know smoking will kill you." I said with a glare.

"I'm aware". Aaron bluntly said.

" I hope it kills you." I muttered.

" What did you just say?" Aaron questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, let's get back to the tour."

" I'm not going back on the tour."

" Whatever, I'm going to class and I hope you get caught out here. HAVE FUN! I screamed as i headed inside.

It was now fifth period and everyone and I mean everyone was talking about the new kid Aaron, only if they knew how much of a jerk he was.

"Hey Allana, have you seen the new kid? He could be your type?" My bestfriend chloe practically yelled as we took our seats.

" And why would he like her, she's nothing." Said Elle, elle is basically the mean girl of our school she doesnt like anybody except the people that are just as popular as her and if you cant tell she's a bitch.

" ugh, shut up elle, I dont think we were talking to you." Chloe said as she got her work out.

" whatever, but I have a point who would wanna sleep with her, shes... her." Elle said practically about to puke on herself.

" And why would he wanna sleep with you? How many guys have you hooked up with from this school? Or are you still dating that dumbass jock?" Said Dashone, Dashone is Chloe's boyfriend. He's kinda like a brother to me.

Elle shut up and started to talk amongst her friends. Aaron walked into the class and took the only seat left, The one next to ME. Great. I got my stuff all set up and looked to the front where the teacher was because he started talking.

" Alright class, I hope you love your seats because you will be sitting here all year and the person next to you will be your partner for the year." Mrs. Kenney said to the class as she started to write on the board. Even greater,he's my partner for the year.