hit and run?

As usual I was woken up very rudely by my mother and lectured more on how i shouldn't have sex with people I've never met and how I should be working on my math grade because it's not good. I got into my car and pulled out of my driveway. *boom* I rushed out of the car and looked to see what I hit. Please dont be a person, please dont be a person, please dont be a pers-. " What the hell Allana you hit me?" Aaron yelled at me while holding his chest.

" good maybe next time itll kill you." I said getting into my car.

" umm excuse me, if you drive away that's a hit and run, dont wanna add that to the list of reasons why your parents hate you."

" didnt see you, too much rain. They'll believe it."

" How about you drive me to school because my cars in the shop and we call it even."

I thought about it for a while, do I really want aaron they reason why I'm grounded to be in a car with me for let's see atleast 10 mintues. No.

" Get in." I said walking to the car.

                             ♧♧♧

I was now in spanish class watching a movie in Spanish for some reason.

"Will Allana Kanes please report to the office now."

I walked to the office and seen Aaron sitting in a chair holding his arm. This bitch.

" Yes?" I said.

" Ms. Kanes, this is outstanding behavior from you, you hit Mr. O'Connor with your car and thought you could bribe him into not telling anyone, he might have a broken arm so as punishment you will help him with holding his books, walking to class,etc. Unless you want the authorities involved."

" No sir, I'll do it."

With that he dismissed us.

" I dont even wanna know what your deal is I'm just gonna assume it's because your dick is small." I screamed at him.

" Ouch, that hurt lana, it really hurt, right here." He said taking my hand and putting on his chest.

"Leave me alone."

He grabbed my arm and twirled me back to him. He leaned down to my ear and started to whsiper.

" I can't do that, your my personal bitch for awhile."

" Is your bitch allowed to cut your tounge out, maybe it'll do everyone a favor, you'll finally stop spreading lies."

" Oh come on you wanna cut my tounge out before I can show you what it does?"

" You're disgusting." I said stomping away and heading back to my Spanish class."

                              ♧♧♧

" Hey allana, wanna go get some ice cream and hang out?" Tim asked.

" Cant, I gotta take that asshole home right there." I said pointing to Aaron who was pointing to his backpack on the floor."

" You're his bitch."

" No I'm not, dont say that."

Aaron taped his foot and pointed to his watch. I slammed my locker shut and stormed up to him and heard Chloe and tim.

" Shes so his bitch." Chloe laughed.

" Shut up!" I screamed to them both.

I grabbed Aaron's bag and put it into my backseat and opens his door for him.

" Such a gentleman." He smirked.

" Shut up and get in."

He got in and I drove us home.

" See ya in the morning darling."

" No you won't."

" Yes, I cant drive with one hand can i?"

I walked up to my door and stomped upstairs.

This is gonna be a fun week.