Jail?

This morning when I woke up was not very pretty, I got no sleep. I was up all night trying to study but I couldnt stop thinking about what had happend with aaron. I was currently at school about to head to my math class with the big exam. Great.

"Hey Chloe." I said as I sat in my spot next to her.

" Hey, have you seen Dashone he hasnt been answering any of my texts and I'm getting worried." She said while biting her nails.

" No I haven't, maybe he just slept in?"

" Yeah maybe, anyways did you study?"

" I tried."

" You tried?"

" My stupid neighbor was playing loud music and I went over there to tell him to turn it down and he was being an asshole about it and then he told my parents we had sex, so I'm grounded and Aaron is my said neighbor."

" Wow you've had a eventful night."

" Its not funny."

" Just a little bit."

I started to hear people in class whispering so I turned to a person next to me.

" Hey, what's going on?"

" I guess Aaron and Dashone are in jail."

" IN JAIL?!" Chloe practically screamed.

" Chloe calm down it'll be okay."

" Great now I'm definitely gonna be distracted during the test."

The teacher started to pass out the test.

I couldn't help but wondering why Aarom and Dashone were in jail and why they were together.

                               ♧♧♧

All through the school day everyone was talking about Aaron and Dashone being in jail, people started rumors that they killed someone or did lots of drugs and got caught. I didnt know what they had done but I knew for sure it wasnt one of those. Me and Chloe decided to head back to my house.

" I feel so bad for Dashone, if his parents find out they will kill him."

" I'm pretty sure they probably already called his parents, but are they even in town?"

" I dont think so."

Me and chloe got our homework out and started working on it. It was an understatement to say I was distracted.

" We should go bail them out." I blurted out.

" Your right, well for the most part. Why would you wanna bail Aaron out, you "hate" him remember?"

" I may hate him but what if he's in there for something he didnt do or what if they are hurt?"

" I guess, let's go and see how much the bail is."

Me and Chloe snuck downstairs, we checked to see if my parents were home and they werent. We got into my car and drove to the police station.

" Hi, I was wondering if you could tell us how much Aaron O'Connor's and Dashone Jones bail is?" I said nicely.

" 25k each, good luck kids that alot of money."

I heard Chloe sigh and we head back to the car. Chloe got out her phone and started to do stuff.

" What are you doing." I asked.

" I'm checking to see if my parents will notice 25k missing."

" They definitely will."

" Oh well I guess, I need to get him out. What about Aaron?"

" I mean I'm already in trouble, how much more trouble can I get into?"

We headed to the bank and made a withdrawal from our accounts. We then drove back to the station.

" Weve got the 50k to bail out Aaron O'Connor and Dashone jones." I said.

" Alright I'll be back."

Me and Chloe took a seat in the waiting area.

" Do you think they are okay." Chloe said.

" I hope so." I answered back.

Dashone walked out and gave Chloe a hug.

" Omg dont do that you scared me, are you okay?"

" Yes chlo I'm okay." Dashone said bluntly.

Aaron then walked out and came and stood by Dashone.

" Why did you bail me out." He said annoyed.

" Just being nice."

" Spending 25k on someone isnt just nice."

" Would you like me to put you back in there?"

He started walking towards the door with Chloe and Dashone. That's what i thought. We all got into the car.

" Hey Allana, drop me and Dashone off at his house please."

" okay." I said.

After dropping Chloe and Dashone off at his house, I started to drive towards me and Aaron's house.

" Well?" I said breaking the silence.

" Well what?"

" Oh I dont know maybe a " Thank you Allana, that was very kind of you and I appreciate it. Your welcome aaron it was really no problem."

" I dont owe you shit okay? I didnt ask you to come and bail me out, you did that shit on you own. So dont come to me for a fucking thank you." With that he got out of the car and went inside his house. I got out the car and noticed my parents were home. Great.

" ALLANA GRACE KANES WHY THE HELL DID YOU SPEND 25K?"

" I bail-"

" You bailed that Aaron kid out didnt you?"

I nodded.

" Great just great, first you have sex with him and now you're bailing him out of jail, what's next you're gonna have a mini you running around?"

" Mom it's not like that I was trying to help and we didnt have sex I already told you this."

" just go to your room now!"

" I dont know why you're mad at me, you always say when someone needs help, help them."

" Yes help but not spend 25k on someone you barely even know just because you've had sex with them."

" I didn't hav-"

" GO!"

I stomped my way to my room. This day couldnt get any better. My phone dinged and my math scores were in. A F great.

This is not how I imagined my week going.
_________________________________________
A/n-

Hiii! I hope you guys liked this, again feel free to give feedback.

Anyways, what do you guys thinks gonna happen next? Is Aaron gonna give a thank you? Will allana convince her parents that she didnt have sex with him?

All love to👇

Original writer: nyahjanaewrites