Rise of the Supreme King: Draco D. Fang

This is the story of the next Pirate King to follow Luffy this young up and comer comes from strange backgrounds. Not much is known about what happened with Portgas D. Ace between his meetings with Luffy and his untimely demise at Marineford. In this case Ace fathered a son that only two people in the world knew about, Whitebeard and Marco. Shortly before his death he conceived a child with Draco D. Kiandra a 18 year old young woman.

3 years passed and Sabo inherited the Flame Flame Fruit and Marco has been secretly watching over young Fang now 2 years old. Marco sent a request to Sabo to meet him in Wano. When Sabo arrived they met at a local bar. "So you were the Doctor under Whitebeard alongside my brother," said Sabo. "Yes I am sorry for your loss," said Marco. A long silence in respect for Ace fell between them. "So why am I here?" asked Sabo. "There is someone I would like you to meet," said Marco as he looked back at Kiandra holding 2 year old Fang. Sabo looked as well and then looked back at Marco confused.

Marco smirked, "Sabo I would like you to meet Ace's son, this is Draco D. Fang," said Marco. Sabo's eyes started to tear up, "you are telling me... this is my nephew?" asked Sabo. Marco nodded and Sabo began to cry. Sabo then walked closer to Fang and looked up to Kiandra and gestured if it was ok to hold him. Kiandra nodded as her eyes were beginning to tear up as well. He took Fang in his arms, "I will prepare you to inherit your family legacy and become the worlds strongest in everything so you can rule the world as the Pirate King," said Sabo. Fang smiled and giggled, "I will be the Pirate King!" yelled Fang with glee. They all laughed.

Time went on as Sabo introduced him to Shanks, Mihawk, and Luffy and his crew each of them swore to train him to become strong to honor Ace. By the age of 5 he had discovered a natural ability for Advanced Conquerors Haki, he ate his first Devil Fruit the Rumble Rumble Fruit, and discovered he had the voice of all things. By the age of 10 he had created and mastered his own unique two sword style. Also when he was 10 years old they discovered something strange about him. Sabo had brought a new Devil Fruit home with him the Fish Fish Dragon God Model. Fang had been taught that only one man has ever been able to control the power of 2 Devil Fruit at once even though it was thought to be unachievable. He thought to himself that he isn't normal he is the descendant of Gol D. Roger and Portgas D. Ace two of the strongest most renown pirates in all of history. Plus he was starving after a long week of training.

Just like his uncle Luffy he didn't think and ate the Devil Fruit even though he already possessed the power of the Rumble Rumble Fruit. Even though he should not have been capable of doing so he was able to control both the powers perfectly without straining his body. After discovering this Sabo made a decision in his mind that he would give Fang one last gift after he passed away. After discovering his capabilities he then merged his new Devil Fruit powers with his swordsmanship, haki, and Rumble Rumble powers to create his own unique way of fighting he discovered many things through intensive training and dedication. He at age 16 awakened his Zoan Devil Fruit as well as mastered advanced conquerors, advanced armament, and advanced observation Haki to a degree beyond any man or woman in the entire world.

           Sadly, the time had come Sabo had fallen gravely ill and there was no means for him to recover. He passed away peacefully and shortly after his death Fang inherited one final gift from his uncle, the Flame Flame Fruit. He ate it and became the only human to be able to control and use 3 Devil Fruit at once. He trained an additional two years to master his father and mentors power. Finally he set out on the journey you all are now living.