The New Head Chef of the Baratie: Leon King

The crew disembarks from Warship Island in the direction of the last known location of the Baratie on the new Sky God. 1 week later they finally arrived and moored the ship next the Baratie. "Yay! I been wanting to try something good to eat since I left home," said Draco as they climbed onto the Baratie. "Welcome customers to the Floating Restaurant Baratie how may we serve you?," asked a waiter. "A meal for 3 please," said Angelo gesturing to himself and the rest of the crew. "Just you three? With that large of a galleon for just 3 pirates?," asked the waiter. "We are here to meet the Head Chef," said Xander. The waiter looked surprised for a moment then smirked and smiled. "Well, nice to meet you I thought I recognized you 3 from your wanted posters," said the waiter. "My name is Leon King, I am the Head Chef like my predecessor Sanji Vinsmoke I like to come out and take our customers orders," said Leon. "My name is Draco Fang I am the Captain of our small yet growing crew," said Draco. "I am Xander Bane the first to join our Captain," said Xander. "My name is Angelo Questria the Shipwright/Equipment/Weapons Engineer," said Angelo. "Nice to meet all of you. I have heard to expect you guys eventually from my master Sanji. I was given the Dice Dice Fruit as a gift from the Straw Hats and then trained to use it in conjunction with Black Leg Style. I was trained to only use my hands to cook and was left here to watch over the restaurant and master my craft. Now I can't ever imagine leaving this place," said Leon.
    Out of nowhere the doors burst open and in comes in a Marine Captain with a beautiful woman. "Not him again," said Leon as he walked up to greet him. "Captain Fullbody what brings you hear today," said Leon. "Waiter why else would we be hear than to eat? Get us a table for two and a bottle of your finest wine. You are nothing like your precious master Blackfoot," said Fullbody. "Hey you! You clearly are a regular here and yet you don't recognize that he is actually the Head Chef not an ever age waiter," said Draco as he stood up and marched towards Fullbody. "Who are you to speak to me that way?! I am Captain 'Iron Fist' Fullbody no one is gonna speak to me with such disrespect," said Fullbody. "Sir! There is a pirate ship moored on the other side of the restaurant," said a marine that burst through the doors. Xander, and Angelo smirked and stood up to join Draco. "Guess no lunch today," said Xander as he morphed into his Ninjitsu Break form. Angelo pressed a button on his wrist brace and pieces of armor flew through the door and attached onto their corresponding places on his body. "Allow me to properly introduce myself and my crew, Mr. Iron Fist Fullbody. I am Captain Draco Fang of the Dragon Kings. Here with me is my First Mate, Xander Bale and our Shipwright, Angelo Questria. It would be best if you simply treated our friend here with respect as well as all the other guests and sat down peacefully and ate," said Draco.
    "Captain Draco I will take it from here no one has any right to disrespect me or my customers. You and the others sit down and enjoy your meal. My master Sanji apparently didn't teach this gentleman his lesson when he was younger. Allow me to remind him," said Leon as he stared at Fullbody menacingly. Fullbody seemed to be scared now as he coated his fists in Busoshoku Haki. "I am not anywhere near as weak as I was when I faced off against your master when we first met," said Fullbody. Leon smirked as he not only triggered his devil fruit powers to coat his legs with blades but, coated them with Busoshoku Haki as well. "I am no where near as weak as he was at my age either," said Leon as he launched a rankyaku attack at Fullbody. Fullbody was able to defend by coating his arms with more Busoshoku Haki. "It's gonna take more than that to defeat me but, I definitely recognize your strength comparison to your master," said Fullbody. As soon as he finished bragging about his strength the wall behind him as well as the table he was about to sit at and the ship outside received I ginormous slash. His ship was split perfectly in half and began to sink. "Captain we lost the ship! We have to abandon it and take the lifeboats," said a marine outside on the sinking ship. Fullbody was now astonished with the strength of Leons kick. "Now do you see the difference in our abilities? You may have Haki and Rokushiki capabilities. But, I am a master of Dice Dice Fruit powers mixed with swordsmanship, I am a master in Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku Haki and 4 forms of Rokushiki, and of course a master in Black Leg Style," said Leon. Fullbody now after hearing all of Leons combat capabilities looked as if he was about to piss himself. "I know when I have no chance even if I manage to defeat you and you are this strong. I will have to deal with the 3 behind you," said Fullbody as he let down his guard and knelt in respect. "It has been awhile since I have been put in my place and I very much needed that. I apologize for my childish behavior please forgive me I will do as you ask and eat my meal in peace and leave," said Fullbody.
    Leon, Draco, Xander, and Angelo were astonished. "Not all of us marines are difficult to deal with. Many of us understand that not all pirates are soulless pillagers. You simply are like anyone else following your dreams and working towards achieving your goals," said Fullbody. "All I ask in return for the piece is repairing my ship so that we may return to our duties," said Fullbody. Draco smiled and nodded, "As long as you keep your promise we will be more than happy to repair your ship for you. After all Angelo here is a top of the line Shipwright on par with Franky of the Strawhats," said Draco. Angelo shook his head and then nodded in agreement, "I agree its the least we can do for destroying your ship," said Angelo. "I will prepare both your meals and my compatriots heres meals personally. Angelo, if you don' t mind completing the repairs while you wait I will have my staff bring out some appetizers for you to boost your energy while you do so," said Leon. Angelo nodded and got up to complete the repairs on Fullbody's ship. Leon went into the kitchen and prepared a meal for all of them and not just any meal a full 4 course meal. Each meal was completely and utterly delicious to every bite. Once the ships repairs were complete and they all were able to complete their meals they gathered together. "I thank you for all that you did even though each of you are wanted men I will forgo arresting you this time. However, don't take it personally next time we meet for it is my duty," said Fullbody as he escorted his date out of the restaurant and boarded their ship. They waved good bye as they sailed off into the distance. "Now about our situation we discussed before. I need you to join my crew you like the 3 of us were chosen specifically by the current King of the Pirates. We were each trained by a member of the Straw Hats. We are destined for greatness we already surpass our elders exponentially. Will you please join us on our journey to continue this Great Pirate Era," said Draco.
    Leon stood there and stoically stared at Draco. "Head Chef! We want you to follow in your masters footsteps we can make due without you. We have all been here for years before you arrived. Your destiny lies with them like Sanji before you your destiny is to become a pirate," said the kitchen staff that came out to say goodbye. Leon stood there and a single tear began to drip down his cheek. "Thank you crew, I learned so much from you and thanks to all of you I was able to become who I am today. You have become my family and there is no one else I would work in the same kitchen with. You are all right I didn't want to admit it but, you are right my journey here ends today. I will leave with you my Captain," said Leon as he finished his goodbyes and turned to Draco and knelt in respect. Draco walked over to Leon and reached out his hand, "In my crew we are all equals I may be your Captain but, your value no matter who you are is the same," said Draco as he and Leon grasped wrists and he lifted Leon to his feet. Xander and Angelo smiled in agreement, "Welcome to the crew," said Xander. "I fully stocked and equipped the ship outside with a fully state of the art kitchen. If you need anything else or have any ideas for improvement feel free to consult with me and I will be more than willing to improve it," said Angelo. Leon wiped away his tears and smiled and nodded. Leon gathered his belongings and made his final good byes. The men gave him as many food supplies as he requested for the oncoming journey. They loaded them onto the ship and then departed. Leon waved at his friends as he and his new crew sailed of into the distance.
    Once the Baratie was out of sight Draco gathered the crew together. "2 more members of the crew are needed before we can enter the Grand Line. One more is located here in the East Blue and the other is gonna be found in the North Blue. Our next stop is Oykot Kingdom the birth place of the Straw Hats Navigator," said Draco. "Yes Captain!," said the rest of the crew. They then dispersed to set sail for Oykot Kingdom and sailed off into the sunset.