2

"Logan I remember what I said. But now I'm saying we should stop before people start getting any suspicions about us." He sighed. "If you're worried about the guys finding out I promise they won't."

"How are you so sure?" I ask. He didn't answer me back. "Wow." I get up and slip back on my undergarments. "Wait why are you getting dressed?" he asked. "Where are my sweatpants?" I say ignoring him. "You should get up and get dressed, Logan." "Wait what?"

I grab his clothes off the floor and threw them at him while he's still laying in bed. "Get up and get dressed its time for you to go." I turn around to see him getting dressed. "Why are you making me leave so soon?" He asks confused. "Just hurry up Aniyah's gonna be back soon."

"I thought she was gonna be out all day?" "Its night time now." Soon I hear keys. "Fuck" I say. My room isn't that far from the front door and every time Aniyah comes home she always checks on me.

"Logan go out the window." I say panicking not wanting to get caught. "The fuck! I'm not jumping out the window stupid." he raised his voice a little. I quickly make my way over to him and cover his mouth. "Why are you yelling stupid?"

*knock knock*

"Hey y/n can I come in?" "Yeah just give me a second." I say back. "Logan either you jump out the window or we get caught." He removes my hand from his mouth. "I'm not jumping out no damn window crazy." "Just do it." He shakes his head no.

"Hey y/n you good in there?" Aniyah asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." I respond. "Imma just hide in the closet." "No you're not." he walks into the closet and shuts the door. "You get on my nerves, Logan." I say a little too loudly.
"Logans here?" Aniyah asks. "No, we're just on the phone."

I finally opened the door for her. "Took you long enough. Started to think you were tryna hide something." I let out a nervous chuckle. "Nothing to hide here." I say "Then who's shoes are those?" She points to Logan's crocs near my dresser. "Logans he came by earlier and then left to play basketball with some of his friends. He'll be back later to get them." My heart was beating fast trying to come up with a lie. "Oh ok....."

She walked over to my bed and threw herself down with a big sigh. "Hey what's wrong love?" I walked over and sat beside her. Aniyah sat up and looked me in the eye. "I slept with Julian......" My eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets. "WHAT?!" I started smiling like crazy but I was also confused. "I thought you would've slept with Frank..." Aniyah laughs. "Frank's cool and all but he's just not for me. Julians sweet and I've had a thing for him since. Like forever."

I nodded my head. "So are y'all like fuck buddies now or what?" She sat up and slapped my arm gently. "I don't what we are...." We stay quit for awhile. "So..... was is good?" I started smiling. "I'm not telling you stupid." "Come on why not!" She started laughing. "I don't kiss and tell." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." "It's was the best I ever had honestly." I started squealing. Omfg I can't believe my friend slept with my other friend. "I'm going over to his place tonight." She says. "Oh wow so you just gonna leave me here all night?" She smacks her lips. "No you got Logan."

She lowers her voice. "I know he's in your closet." "HOW?" She just chuckles. "You aren't the best at hiding things." "Uhm I kinda am." "Not really I know y'all sleeping with each other but imma keep my mouth shut." We started laughing. "Ok Aniyah get out and go get ready for your man." "Ok I guess. Bye Logan!" He opens the closet door shirtless still. "Bye Niyah..."

Hope y'all like this part🧸🤍