4

Once Aniyah and I reached the boys we just walked in. They already knew we were coming so they just left the door unlocked. The guys were laid across the couch playing the game. "Sup bitches." I yell as I walked in. They all say "Wassup" back. "Scoot over." I say to Frank so me and Aniyah can sit on the couch. "You bring the rello?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, stoop how could I forget?" He holds his hand out and I drop the bag in his hand. "You the best Y/n." I nod my head. "I know."

I look around the living room and I don't see Logan. I thought he would've been here already since he didn't ride to the store with us. "Where's Logan?" I ask confused as fuck. "He said he was going to pick up Nate." Julian said from across the room. I nod my head.

An hour later Logan finally walks into the house without Nate. I was faded asf and nosy so of course, I had to question this dog. "Where's Nate at Lowg?" I ask sitting up straight on the couch. "Uhhh he'll get here soon." I still wanna know why it took him an hour just to get back from Nate's. "I'm gonna call him cause he doesn't live that far away from here." I feel like I'm pestering too much but I haven't seen Nate in a while and I miss his face.

On the phone with Nate...

"Aye Nate, how far away are you?"

"I'm like 15 minutes away. Why?"

"Oh, nothing I just thought you would arrive with Logan."

"Why is that? Logan left long before I did."

"Well obviously since he arrived before you. I just thought he was picking you up."

"Oh, well I'll be there soon okay."

"Ight bye."

I hang up the phone and look up to see Logan smiling at his phone real hard. I try and tease him a lil bit. "Oooo who got you smilin at your phone like that Lowg?" I chuckle. His smile drops real quick and he sneers his face up to me. "Nobody." He says. I can hear the rudeness in his voice. I lean toward Frank and ask him "Damn. What's his deal?" Frank shrugs. "He probably need a nap. You know much of a brat he is." We laugh

Nate finally pulls up to the house and I basically run to meet him at the door. "AHH NATE!" I hop into his arms. "Damn girl chill." He says laughing in between. He hugs me. Nate's hugs were a different type of comforting to me. It was like heaven on earth. "I been missing you not gonna lie." I smile hard as fuck when I hear him say that. "Ah stop your gonna make me blush." I say sarcastically. I'm black I can't blushing.

He laughs at my comment. We walk over to the couch and just continue to kick it til we all got hungry. "Man I need a burger or something." Danny says. I agree. I'm hungry as a bitch all they got in the fridge is fucking buzz balls and some cold ass fries from In & Out. "Let's go get some SmashBurgers." I just say. "Ight who driving?"

Logan comes out of nowhere and says. Like where the fuck has he been!? "Danny can drive since he brung up food." Frank says. "Frank what the fuck? I don't feel like driving."
"Then why'd you bring up food if you weren't willing to drive dumbass?" We just sit there and listen to then bicker like some fucking kids.

It was getting annoying so I just.... "Me and Aniyah can go get them." She looks at me all crazy. "Uhm when did I say I was going?" This bitch. "I need someone to ride with me. You know I hate driving far out by myself like that." I've only lived in Cali for 6 going on 7 years now and the traffic is a bitch especially in the afternoon.

"I'm tired tho Y/n. Just take one of the dudes." I smack my lips. "You lame." I tell Aniyah. "Nate? You wanna come with?" He just grabs his phone and my hand. Which takes me by surprise and we just walk out the door to my car.

Logan Pov

"Did y'all just see that shit?" They all look at me weirdly. "See what?" Julian says. I dramatically roll my eyes. "Nate just grabbed Y/n's hand like it was nothing." Aniyah laughs loud as hell. "Logan be for real right now. Literally no one cares about that but you." She says as she lays back onto Julian. "Damn is there something going on that I don't know?" They all just look at me weirdly. Frank smacks his lips. "Bro just chill." I smack my lips. These fools are too high to even take me serious right now. "I'm going to my room. Text me when the food is here."

I flop onto my bed and pull out my phone to text Y/n. "What the fuck?!" Her phone is on so not disturb. I can't help but get up and talk to myself like a crazy person. "Why'd she grab Nate's hand like that?" I'm tweaking right now. "How is she just going to grab his hand like that after we just had sex?" She's not even my girls idk why I'm acting like this. Just chill Logan. Breathe.

Y/n's Pov

Nate and I were just vibing out to some music while we waited in traffic. I really liked when Nate showed up. He always brung out this chill and open side of me. He turns to talk. "So how've you been?" I smile. "I've been doing good, Nate. What about you?" He chuckles. "I've been good. Just missing y'all like crazy."

Nate went out of the town to visit his family for a couple of months and none of us were really in contact with him. Well except for me. Nate and I weren't the best of friends when we first met. I always thought he was an asshole because he never spoke to me and always treated me like I was invisible. We got past that after I realized he just doesn't start conversations with people he doesn't know that well.

"So how was the trip?" I ask Nate. I already know about what he did on the trip, but him being in person to tell me just seems so much better. "Uh... well I spent a lot of time with my cousins and we caught up with some drinks. Nothing too fancy." We turn into the parking lot. "You must've worked out a lot too. You got more buff than the last time I saw you." He chuckles. "Yeah, I guess you can say I hit the gym more than usual." I smile at him.

"Now that you're back we should hang out more. I'm kind of tired of hanging out with Logan all the time." He nods his head. "Noted."
We get out of the car and head into the burger spot.

Hii💞so I'm back again lol. This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for some time and I decided why not just republish the book since Logan is getting a lot of attention right now. Hope you y'all enjoy this chapter. I plan to keep uploading but not sure when I'll be putting out the next chapter due to me being in school and having a lot of things to worry about. But once again, I hope you all enjoy this chapter/book❤️