the welcome home squad

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[ angst? + fluff ]

warnings: strong language, little make out, the usual outer banks shabang

"no fucking way" you exclaim as you stand there, shocked to see not only john b, but sarah as well. here. in charleston. right in front of you.

you look around to see the pogues expressions matching your own.

"get in, get in!" they both exclaim, sarah quickly making room for you and kie to join her on the seats, pope and jj helping push the bike along.

you don't know who the guy is that's chasing them or why, but you guys don't stop to explain why you're both being chased. as you guys start to gain speed, everyone throws their fingers up to the guys who attempted to chase you, all laughing at the overwhelming sensation of happiness at seeing each again.

finally arriving at the boat john b and sarah came to charleston on, you guys hop over the fence and begin helping fill up the gas.

"is this you?" you hear jj ask for probably the 5th time

catching up on the boat was much needed. pope told them about the strange letter he got with the wheat symbol meanwhile they filled us in on exactly what happened in nassau

it turns out rafe shot sarah, she died for a few minutes and then they nearly got arrested?

"i can't believe your own brother shot you!" you exclaim at sarah as john b slowly drives through the marsh.

"the worst part, i-i think he knew he did it too. my dad looked... relieved to see me, but rafe," she pauses as she remembers, "he had this look. i-i can't explain it but i don't think he'll be welcoming me home anytime soon"

"i'm so sorry sarah, no one should have to experience that with family. but no matter what, you've got us now" kie reassures sarah, you nodding eagerly at her words.

"ah! i've missed you guys!" she exclaims and brings us in for i think the 4th hug. soon our hug of 3 turns into a hug of 6 as the boys join.

"is anyone else starving? we need to grab some sort of breakfast" jj interrupts the wholesome moment.

you all can't help but laugh. he clearly hasn't changed.