first time

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"another beer for m'lady" jj says in a funny accent as he passes you another beer, sitting down beside you with his own in hand.

"thanks love" you lean over and peck his lips, the kiss lasting a little longer than normal.

"uh hello? pg13!" sarah shouts, throwing an empty beer can at you two.

you pull away smiling, clearly your throat and opening the beer, taking a sip.

"we're gonna call it a night" john b says as he leads sarah inside the chateau.

"night y'all" jj says, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, pulling your body into his.

you stare at the fire, turning you gaze to jj when you feel his eyes on you.

"can i help you sir?" you ask jokingly.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?" he asks, placing a gentle hand on your cheek, pulling your face to his and smashing your lips together.

"mmm" you moan into the kiss, dropping your half full beer on the ground, moving to straddle his waist.

he moves his hands to your waist, balancing you in place. your hands move to the back of his neck, your fingers tangling in his hair, tugging slightly.

he groans at this action, slightly grinding your hips against his, causing friction.

you pull back, a smile on your face.

"i'm ready" you simply state.

he has a look of shock and questioning on his face,
"a-are you sure?" he asks.

you bite your lip and nod, running your hands down his arms.

it was no secret that jj slept with half the girls on this island, but you, you were saving yourself for someone special. after nearly 6 months of being with jj and sharing the most amazing moments, you're ready and you're positive he's the special someone.

"alright. wait here" he carefully helps you off his lap and adjusts his shorts before racing inside. he comes out a few minutes later with a blanket and a couple of pillows.