8 WICKED GAMES-2

3rd person's pov~

after whispering in her ears he just intentionally bumped into her shoulder and walked past her.

"ouch! that was awful you know. well best of l-luck I guess", sohyun said in sarcasm.

" tryna sound sarcastic, huh?" y/n smirked and huffed right in front of her face.

and here goes a catfight sort of face-off I guess. y/n walked pass by her and moved towards her classroom where jungkook followed her and they both sat beside each other.

time skip~

after class ended and jungkook didn't utter a single word and so you. both of you guys are now in the cafeteria and seated in your usual seats and eating in silence, but something feels off I know am being an intuitive sociopath but I think there's something wrong going to happen, y/n thought.

.

.

.

.

y/n's pov~

nor I neither jungkook wanted to discuss anything right now because today kinda sucks and we barely even looked at each other well I got a text from Haru and hye yoon that they both are busy this whole week and will not attend school so I guess it's me and the squad is here excluding devil itself!!

we both were sitting in the cafeteria and eating in peace but something feels off since taehyung threatened me and I think he might do something horrible.

jungkook was sitting across me and suddenly I felt something hot and burning sensation and I immediately squealed from my seat and started screaming in pain and burning sensation, I started crying in pain, begged for help and it felt like somebody put me in boiling lava. I wanted to rip my hair apart it hurts so much. I can't see anything, my eyes were closed and my body became impatient and finally, someone empties the cold water bottle upon my head and other hand put some cloth over my shoulders and grabbed my shoulders and calmed me down. Meanwhile, the one pouring water over my head to settle down the burning sensation that person started to clean my face and cupped my face.

And I can hear some girls are laughing at me and I kinda have some idea who they are! and the next thing i hear is a punching voice. i finally opened my eyes which was swelling and paining. and i saw hye-yoon beating the shit out of sohyun, and i for the first time saw her this raged and all aggressive, i think this side of her is kinda attractive Haru might like her a lot and i can see that. okay focus y/n ! i saw a black jacket of jungkook and jin holding me by my shoulder and jungkook standing in front of me . i really wanted to stop punch her in the ovaries but I can't so i just signalled hye yoon  to stop but she didn't noticed me i guess.
so i just stepped forward and screamed "THAT'S IT!! HYE-YOON I SAID STOOOP!!!"

pin drop silence~~~~

i just shrugged my shoulders and jacket dropped on the floor.
i turned about quickly grabbed a tray the food slides down and within a second i hit that tray in sohyun's head
with all the power i had.
she instantly grabbed her head and saw blood and after that i heard loud gasps and with zero expression on my my face i walked off.

i can sence jungkook,jin and hye-yoon with surprised expression.

i straight went to the principal office and submitted my application for half-day[almost slamed my hands on his desk] he signed the application and asked what happened i just said i got my food and drink all over me and allowed me to leave.

i went to my classroom to grab my belongings, but i saw taehyung sitting on the last bench window seat and most importantly my seat!!!

he made eye contact until i reach him, i sighed and my eyes became watery for ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASOOOOOOOON!! i just focused on gathering all my stuff and putting it in my bag and faced down. i knew he was noticing me or more like staring at me he might figured out what happened to me because he's the absolute reason why that bitch graced my day with her shitty presence after all! 

And when i was about to grab my last thing from the table he grabbed my wrist tightly looked into my eyes with a poker face and starred for like idk. 

He then suddenly said breaking the silence "ik you're just getting over your feelings, but stop faking it when you can't feel the love towards the one."

and he then went out of the class and here's me still processing what he just said.

and i stand still straightened my back. i turned to see the way he went and looked at my bench i saw a bag i opened it it was a hoddie.

HIS HODDIE??

the hoddie☝🏻

the hoddie☝🏻

>>>>.>.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok am tired I'll just write  rest in next chapter.

aneyonnnnnnnnnnnng!