Royal Pain

Dipper didn't like that Bill was busy all the time he said it was only for this week but that didn't matter because Dipper was testing the waters he liked Bill yeah but he didn't know him well and even still he had only really been little one day in his care to create a cute scrap book of rules he had been very pleased with it and there was a copy in the more popular rooms Dipper used. He skipped along with his lamb and his new friend who was a monkey it was an orange little thing with beady black eyes. It was cute and the long fluffy tail it had and the cute little non fluffy feeties + hands that were still soft had it now become his number two side kick. He kept it firmly with his lamb at all times.

Bill had told him to play in his play room but he had gotten bored of it even if there was a couch that perfectly him sized a cute little play kitchen and all the toys he could want he just needed to have Bill actually talk to him he wasn't feeling little it didn't seem possible. He wasn't referring to Bill as Daddy anymore and he just felt all big and upset he was stuck in this world I mean it wasn't his fault he went to his room and laid on the bed and then sniffled he didn't even like his friends all that much they ruined his games and they told him his ideas were stupid and they never talked to him really so whatever he didn't need friends they were stupid! He thrashed around and managed to roll over his feet hanging off the bed as he sighed he had been here two weeks and Bill had hung out with him three days out of those two weeks. It was no big deal he came in every night and tucked him in and apologized a hundred times for being busy but then that was it. Dipper sat up maybe he liked the attention Bill gave him he liked being cared for maybe he liked Bill. He gave a little kick he would get the other to notice him if it was the last thing he did so he carefully packed a backpack with both his lamb and monkey before he then asked one of the guards to take him to the gardens below of course he lied and said he had Bills permission and soon he was on the grass looking up at the stupid pyramid castle thing. He grinned and began to wander around and sniff the flowers.

Gardens were lovely until a giant snake guy popped out of the bushes and told you he could play with you. This snake man in question was blonde pretty and had long hair he had the head, arms and torso of a human but the rest was snake. Dipper looked at the other "I don't talk to strangers" the snake had laughed "oh but little prince I'm no stranger the names Will" he smiled his blue eyes making Dipper wanna cry. He looked away "I don't care I gonna go back to playing Mister Will"

"Such nice manners did you learn them from the king?" his tone was mocking but it held a sense of genuine question. And Dipper who had his back turned and was playing with a lady bug absentmindedly answered "I've never met any king!" He turned his head the lady bug flew off his finger as he did so. He gave a small laugh as he began to dig for worms his backpack which held resemblance to a frog was on his back.

"The king oh well his last name is Cipher and first name Bill and I think you do know him his magic is radiating off you and I'm taking it" Dipper stood up upon hearing such a low growl his flower crown half finished fell out of his hands and just like when he had been turned into a half deer he ran panic swelled as he heard a hiss from behind him. He really had just wanted to play in the gardens and make little fairy houses and make flower crowns he was gonna give them to Bill who he was a bit angry with the other had never really stated he was king it had been implied but Dipper wasn't smart enough to latch onto that info. He gave a little whine as he tripped and soon the tail of the snake wrapped around his leg and pulled him back and then the snake had him tightly wrapped in his coils. "I wonder why he's taking in such a pathetic human thing it seems he's been ignoring you his magic lingering is faint oh you poor thing he must have already gotten bored of his play thing"

Dipper looked down if Bill was bored then would he be kicked out no more fancy food no more nice bed he would be left as prey to the monster world. "No your wrong!" He squirmed why did his heart crave that everything this snake said was wrong he didn't want another person let alone a king hate him so fast and so soon! Had he been that annoying? He swallowed a deep breath as he hyperventilated. He wanted Bill! No scratch that he didn't need anyone. Well maybe he did someone he squirmed and managed to get a hand free he pushed as the other continued to move with Dipper he kicked and tried to bite the other but he was laughing "Bills gonna find you if you take me! He'll know I'm missing and find you!" He whined and started to whimper before he burst out sobbing "Bill will find me thats not true that's not true!" He screamed and writhed in the others hold trying to kick and scream and then the other took out a small rubber ball and then pushed it in his mouth and using a bandanna tied it around the boys head to secure the ball in place "stop it you pathetic worm!" He kept moving and yet Dipper kept thrashing and kicking then he had an idea when there was a low hanging branch to a tree he held on tight the shock of his body pulling wrenched him from the snakes hold and then he was on the ground running he had to get back and so he ran and ran there was no way he could look back. He gave a groan as he was running out of breath had Bill really not noticed his absence then that meant he didn't care he quickly hid in a small tree trunk and curled up he watched the snake slither by he stayed and curled up blocking the entrance with rocks and so he waited Bill would find him of course he would.