A Royal Disappointment

In fact Bill was not the one to find him it was the snake or well it was the snake without the snake this time it was a tall male with blue hair he was darker in skin tone but his eyes were rather piercing "little doe I didn't mean to upset you" Upon Will getting closer he saw hint of scales across his skin. Dipper looked up at this point he had been crying and really was little enough that he no longer wanted to be alone. "You play princess tea party?" He stood up fully happy to play with someone.

Will nodded "I promise so come on let's go play! I have a pretty castle we can play in!" Dipper happily grabbed his groggy backpack and then opened it up checking for his lamb and monkey once he checked that they were there. He then pulled out one of his candy bars and began to eat it as he followed Will.

Will ended up talking with Dipper until they were holding hands and chatting like best friends. Will eventually managed to portal them to his place. It was so cute! On the outside it appeared to be a cute little cabin in the woods but inside was all cozy the color palette was blacks, golds, whites and blues. It was pretty and in the middle of the room was a pink little table to the floor covered in a pink table cloth and two tea plates with cups and silverware were set up in the middle was a tea pot that looked like a pink frog the mouth being of course where the tea came out. The plates were lily pads and the cups designed to be like the flowers. Dipper was in love with everything as he ran to sit on a pillow only for Will to hold him back. "Wanna have tea party!"

Will smiled "but your all dirty and you can't have a tea party looking like that can we?" Will smiled "now say you want to have a tea party with me and then I'll let you shower off and get into a pretty outfit I picked for you!" Dipper didn't even hesitate to repeat that he wanted to be with Will. He happily then ran off and showered he didn't bring any pull-ups or diapers and so he stood there his used diaper on the floor. He quickly showered off and then smiled a pretty pink skirt with a little crop top shirt he was just so excited. This was the nicest thing any one had done for him! Besides Bill giving him that pretty castle bed and his play room but none of it meant anything because it had all been picked by some stupid henchmen.

Dipper didn't know what to do he so knew without a diaper or a pull up he would have an accident so he went out in just a shirt to find Will. Shame and humiliation took over he didn't want to let Will know he had accidents! He put on the little panties and then put on the skirt and once he grabbed his backpack and went to the living room. He sat down on the pink little fluffy chair that was low to the ground. He sat down and looked around the second he did so he felt something clamp around his leg. He looked down lifting his skirt to see a pretty gold leg bracelet but then Dipper saw the chain leading to the wall and paled a little. "Will!"

Will appeared walked into the room and then set down a tower of food the bottom layer was little sandwiches. The second layer was full of an assortment of other snacks that looked fancy and then the last layer on top was super fancy desserts such as macaroons and little tiny cakes. Dipper squirmed as he held his back pack.

"Stop squirming princess" Dipper obeyed a little scared now he had a bracelet on his leg that while pretty meant he couldn't leave. He set his bag down once he took out his monkey and Lamb. The second he did they were taken by Will "no no baby I can't have you playing with anyone other then me" Dipper lost it that lamb meant everything to him. He stood up and cried reaching for it and trying to get closer but the chain restrained him. "Give it back!" He sobbed and stomped his feet crying as he did so but this seemed to delight Will who kept it just out of his grasp until they were set on a shelf and in his line of sight but nowhere near his ability to grab. He sobbed as he stood there until Will forced him to sit back down. He then continued to cry until Will explained he could the toys back after play time. He just sat there and nodded. "I have pink hot coco instead of tea and we can add marshmallows to our cups"

The tea party continued for a while but it progressively became less and less fun as Will took over no longer even letting Dipper get a word in without him being told what to say. It was as if Dipper was being used as a doll before he realized that's exactly how he was being treated as Will fed him and put certain foods on his plate and told him when to drink and everything. Dipper wanted Bill he really did. He didn't know how much time had passed (an entire two days! Time was all messed up in Will's house) he was starting to grow tired he wanted a nap and his toys back and he really really wanted to go potty. He shifted on the chair. "Want to go home Will!" He whined like the true little princess he was. "Don't wanna play any more!" He drawled out his y sounds as he began to try to get up Will grabbed him and set him back down.

"We stop playing when I say so!" Dipper began to cry and then in frustration threw food at the other and then watched as Will shifted back to a snake and soon he was being suffocated or well squeezed to tight to breathe. "Good little princesses don't hit or throw things!" Dipper was scared and began to scream for Daddy. "Daddy's not coming so shut up" a pacifier was shoved in his mouth but when he tried to take it out he realized it was like a gag the thing was locked on his face a strap went around his head the thing was pink and he really wasn't happy as he cried trying to take it off. Will wasn't having this bad behavior as he was laid on his stomach over a countertop and then his hands tied behind his back. His dress was lifted as Will then began to spank the other with his belt he sobbed and cried and tried to move away but he couldn't it was the chain which had some how connected to the countertop he was freaking out and scared he wanted daddy he had made a mistake he was so so sorry he didn't listen and he was now so very sure that Bill had gotten bored and didn't care anymore. He was sobbing and snot was dripping down his face but when his panties were removed. He gave a weak cry as Will went to touch him but then jumped back in shock.

"How clever! He made it so you can't get off without him around no one can even touch you without getting hurt!" Will was rather pleased by this "I don't want to fuck you or anything I just want you to be my pretty princess"

After he was dressed up again he was placed in a crib and the chain on his leg magically attached itself to one of the crib bars. He was then tucked in a nightlight turned on and he was finally given his lamb and monkey.

Dipper had never ever wanted to be rescued more he wanted so badly to go home and apologize to Bill and draw him a thousand little pictures and happily cook him dinner or something! Dipper ended up peeing himself because at some point he couldn't hold it in any longer and he was too tired to try and do so. He sobbed shaking his cries muffled by the gag and as he lay in his soaked little shorts and shirt and socks he wanted a pull-up and his training potty and Bills gentle little reassuring words. Then he remembered something he had over heard from the guards.

"Bill is something isn't he?"

"Yes yes he is the king is much more intense then I thought he almost never sleeps he looks so tired"

"Well he tries not to sleep on account of the fact he rules over the dream scape he can enter dreams! His did you not know this?"

Dipper was thankful he was so good at eavesdropping he didn't understand why now I'm his panic he remembered such a thing it was rather cliche. He hoped that if he fell asleep he could find Bill and maybe tell him where he was and how so very badly he wanted to be home.