Chapter 4 : Fateful Night (1)

Night falls, everyone's gathered around in the training room, the biggest room in the Hyperion, where everyone prepared everything for a party.

The main character of this party, Seele has finally arrived, in her new, pretty dress. Almost everyone are sticking their eyes to Seele now.

"Woah .."

"So pretty."

"Way to go, Seele!"

Seele is quite embarrassing, for being looked at by many people, this is the first time she have to face such thing. But Veliona pushes her keep going, to Captain Mizuki who is readying for a speech.

"C- Captain." - Seele calls him shyly.

Mizuki hears it, and he turns back to Seele.

"Ah, Seele-" - He was surprised by the unusual beauty of the girl standing in front him. "Wow... You're, pretty." - He smiles, as he scratches his head.

"Thank you, Captain." - Seele blushes a little bit, and then she looks down to the floor.

"Seele, today is cute as well." - Bronya's voice appears.

Seele looks around happily, as she sees Bronya, she calls her name.

"Bronya-neechan!" - She looked happily, and wasn't that much shy with Bronya.

Bronya is standing there, smile at her, an unusual smile from her.

"Anyways, Seele. I am ready for a speech, and as you know from what i've told you before. You're promoting to Rank A. So, please come up to the stage, okay?" - Mizuki coming close to Seele and saying.

"Ah, of course, Captain!" - Seele saying, she isn't shy when talking with Mizuki anymore.

"Uhm. Good girl." - Mizuki gently patting Seele's head before going away to the back of the stage.

"It'll begin soon, Seele, do you want to go with Bronya?" - Bronya asked Seele, to come with her over to the other girls.

"Mhm, sure, nee-chan." - Seele nod as she agrees going with Bronya.

Then Bronya holds Seele's hand, and then leading her to the other girls. Have a conversation there, also wondering why did the Captain decided to hold this party.

And then some music is playing, with someone playing the piano, behind the stage. Everyone paid attention to the stage, and being quiet but excited.

"Thank you, everyone, for gathering around tonight for the party." - Captain Mizuki steps out, and walking to the center of the stair with a smile and holding a microphone. "It seems that everyone here are the Hyperion crew, right? Hahah... But tonight, we have a special guest."

Captain Mizuki saying, and introducing the special guest. And then giving out signals, some staffs behind the stage starting to lower down the big screen. And then, Otto appeared on it.

Many people surprised because the guest was Otto.

"And, Overseer Otto is our special guest tonight!"

Otto smiles, and waving at everyone through the screen, in a friendly way with the friendly smile.

"simp!"

Someone among the Hyperion crew shouted it loud. Otto immediately stopped smiling. And pulls out a gun, pointing to the screen. And acting like that one old, angry Asian man pointing a gun at the screen.

Luckily, someone is there and tries to stop him from shooting the screen.

"Pfft." - Captain Mizuki and many much more people are holding back their laughter, Otto noticed it, he let it pass this time and back to being friendly.