Chapter 2 : The Sadist is born

I forgot that this child existed.

I am a bad parent.

"Okay, what do you mean? The other me?" - Seele asked.

After getting inside her own room on Hyperion, and sitting down on her bed, she asked.

"Hm... How to explain it... To one like you..." - Veliona, the other Seele's personality appears. "Love is not something we can freely talk about. Understand?"

"Yes." - Seele nods.

"Good. And... Since we're sharing the same body at almost everytime and everywhere, i could get what is your feelings for him..." - Veliona said, and sitting down next to Seele.

"... What should i do? I know my feelings for him.... But i have absolute no clue what to do next..."

"Be a yandere."

"A what?"

"A yandere, a girl that is ready to do everything, even killing to get someone's trust or their heart." - Veliona said.

"... Excuse me but what?"

"... You haven't watch any yandere before?"

"No, but what is yandere?"

"... You've gotta be kidding me, Seele." - Veliona said, and facepalming. "After all these years sticking with a sadist like me..... And you have no clue what is a yandere?"

"... Nope."

"... Anyways... In order to gain Captain Mizuki's trust, what will you do? Seele." - Veliona asked, and looking to Seele.

"... I have no idea."

"Exactly. You have no idea, because you are not a Yandere."

"... What is a Yandere again?"

"... Anyways... What you need to do is... Wanted to take Mizuki by all cost. Kills everyone on your way..."

"... K- K- Kill?"

"Yes. That is a Yandere."

"But... I don't wanna hurt anyone..."

"... Now listen here, Seele. There is no victory without sacrifice, if you truly love him and want him, you must sacrifice something."

"Like...?"

"Your humanity?"

"No. Is there any other way around?"

"Well... Yes. But the scripts in the story asked us to be a yandere so we really can't-"

"No fourth-wall breaking, the other me!" - Seele shouted.

"Haha... Sorry then." - The Veliona saying.

"There is no other way around?"

"Yes. The only way to take him before anyone else... Is to be a sadist like me."

"But how am i going to be a sadist?"

"Good question."

That night, Seele and Veliona stayed up for a whole night, Veliona showed Seele alot of examples about the yanderes.

Mostly the yanderes on the anime, mangas... And even some sadist kinds. What hobby are they into... And Seele couldn't really take it all.

All these new and strange things that can't fit her personality, she though so at the beginning. But actually she took it.

"Someone once told me... If you love... You kill." - Veliona said. "I read it somewhere so i don't remember."

Days passed.

Seele become more friendly to everyone else, she smiles more often, and talking to everyone, except the man behind the slaughter. This made Bronya and the others surprised, because for somehow, Seele suddenly turned from a shy girl into a friendly girl.

And she likes to give everyone hugs, even the Captain Mizuki, even Kallen Kaslana, her biggest obstacle on her way to Mizuki's feelings.

She wanted to take his feelings for herself, not sharing to anyone else. She actually pretended to be a good girl, but inside, she's now like a sadist now, and usually let out scary smiles.

No one has noticed this, but soon, there will be people discovered this.

"Hey hey, Captain, today Seele worked really hard in the mission~" - Seele comes to the Mizuki, standing alone on the bridge.

"Ah, good work, Seele, still as usual?" - Mizuki saying, smiling and patting Seele.

Seele feels extremely comfortable when he pats her head, she wanted he will be patting her head everyday like this. She enjoyed it alot.

"Ah, caught the Captain is doing something to a little girl~" - Kallen shows up, behind both of them.

"Ah, Kallen." - Mizuki started to walk to Kallen and stop patting Seele. Leaving Seele standing there, going to Kallen.

This made Seele broke a little inside, standing there alone. She died a little bit inside.

"See ya later, Seele." - Mizuki said, before going with Kallen to somewhere else.

Seele pretending to be kind, standing there, smile to them and waving, but deep inside, she wished she could kill Kallen right there.

Never in her life, Seele has the urge to kill someone.

End of Chapter 2

Veliona : *reads this chapter* i'm so proud of you *sniff*