Chapter 5 : Fateful Night (2)

The party went on normally, begin with dances, and ended with dances of the couples, in the Hyperion crew.

Captain Mizuki was the only one who didn't danced until the party's about to end.

Seele gathered all of her courage, to ask if Mizuki want a dance with her, or not.

Mizuki, of course gladly accepted it. This made Seele really happy, for being with the one she love, but, the earlier this party, we all know that she tried to do something with her bottom part.

Of course, right then she's feeling weird from down below, she keep blushing, and made some mistakes in her steps.

Mizuki noticed this, and asked if she is fine or not, and tell her to go back to her room and rest, he was about to lead Seele back to her room, but Kallen invited him for a dance, Mizuki want to reject at first, but Kallen keep asking too much that he had to hand Seele over to the twins.

Seele was, angry by that moment, Veliona restraint her. And she got back to the room with the twins.

Seele was acting normal and told it was fine, and asked the Twins to go back to the party if they want, she's just gonna stay inside the room and take a nap.

That's what she said.

Too bad she isn't going to follow her words.

"I- I- I!!!! I almost had the chance to have a private moment with him! In this room! That girl had to jump in and took him away from me!!!" - Seele shouted angrily, while stomping hard on the floor.

"Seele, calm down girl." - Veliona appeared with a temporary spirit form right behind Seele.

"How am i supposed to calm down? I have gone that far! I was so close! So close!" - Said angrily Seele showing Veliona her finger to describe how close was it.

"I get it, Seele. There were someone interrupting between you and him." - Veliona rolls her eyes, and then sit on the chair.

"I just... Ahh..." - Seele sat down on her bed all of sudden. Then put her hand on her face. "I... Really have changed right...? The other me?"

".....?"

"I was no more the innocent girl everyone's eyes like before... I don't even love Bronya-neechan as much as how I love Captain..." - Seele saying it, as she is regretting for choosing this path, but a part of her is wanting to get pass the border.

"Seele, you still remember what i told you before?"

"....??" - Seele slowly looking up to Veliona.

2 hours later.

Kallen is inside one of the Hyperion's bathroom for female. She is taking a shower before going to bed, after the party.

There are only some robots has been programmed to cleaning up the mess after the party. Ai-chan is sleeping.

The Hyperion has landed in an airport several hours ago.

Mostly everyone else is asleep now.

The night, giving the chills down our spine everytime we stare into the darkness, and slowly making our way back to the light, with the hope that there are no hands from the dark behind us, grabbed us in a sudden, then pull us to somewhere else.

However, not everyone is afraid of the dark. Many people can make the dark afraid of them, after just a single night.

The door suddenly opens, Kallen didn't noticed it, whoever is there, is staring at her body, and her long, white hair is covering her bottom.

The figure slowly stepping inside the room, their step was heavy enough for Kallen to notice, she immediately turned back and ready for hand-to-hand combat.

"Who's there?" - Kallen asked.

...

...

...

...

...

Whatever happened in that bathroom.

...

...

...

...

On that fateful night, on Hyperion.

...

...

...

Nobody will ever know the truth.

...

...

Except for some people.

...

...

...

But...

...

...

...

...

The dead does not speak.

...

...

...

...

...

The next morning.

Everyone on Hyperion is freaking out, and panicking. One person has died last night, in a female's bathroom.

Unfortunately, the dead was Kallen Kaslana.

End of Chapter 5

Eyyy sorry for short chapter ._.

...... My bad. Am lazy.

But, hey, i told you guys to prepare for this chapter right? I guess it wasn't worth for it right -_-