We met again

It's a bright sunny day. Birds chirping can be heard outside. The sound of students walking down the road, their talking and laughing woke Y/N up.

She opened the curtains, beam of sunlight hits her face making her glow even brighter.

She looked at the edges of the window. There's a small nest with small cute baby birds in it. They are chirping loudly. Maybe calling for their mother?

As she watched them, the mama bird comes flying back with food. She starts to feed her babies.

A teardrop escaped from Y/N's eyes. "I miss you". She mumbled.
She closed the window and went back doing her morning routine.

Y/N is a 12 year old girl, living alone in an abandoned apartment. The apartment is said to be haunted, but she decided to get it because she doesn't have to pay.

She lost her mother when she was young and her father abandoned her. So since she lost both her parents at a very young age, no one taught Y/N about good and bad.

Before getting herself a home, she used to wander around with a boy, who taught her to steal and fight. He also taught her how to read and write.

Being the intelligent girl she is, she learnt everything she was taught. She distinguished good from bad by observing people.

After finishing her morning routine, she took the money she managed to get last night and went out to buy breakfast.

"Now that's a lot of money I got yesterday. I'm so proud of you Y/N", she thought to herself.

It's still early in the morning and everything is so bring and colorful.

She went to a shop that opened. She grabbed her food and went to pay for it. That's when she noticed two boys arguing with the cashier.

"Please I'll pay for it tomorrow. If we don't get this everyone will starve. I swear we're not lying. We forgot our wallet at home and we're running late.. please..", said the tall boy.

"If you don't have money, just get the hell out of here. Don't make the customers wait or I'll report you.", Said the cashier angrily.

'Well seems like they forgot their wallet and now they have to starve the whole day.' Y/N thought to herself.

They left with sad faces.

"No, don't put it back. I'll buy them. And please pack this seperately.", she said handing over her food to the cashier.

"Hey sir, please wait for a moment. I got your food", she screamed. They stood and turn around. Their faces beamed with happiness.

"Thank you", they said bowing multiple times. "It's okay, no problem", she said,"I'll leave first".

"They stopped her, " hey wait, are you busy at the moment?".
"No I'm not. Why?"she asked.
"We would like you to join us for breakfast, I see you also bought the food. We'll pay you once we reached there."

"No I'll pass", she said blankly. "Please come with us", the tall boy said lifting her up and walked towards the car. The other boy got surprised but followed them.

Y/N didn't even struggle. He put her in the car and started driving.
"By the way, I'm Kim Seokjin. And this is Kim Namjoon. Can you tell your name please?" He asked. "I'm Y/N", she replied.
"What a nice name. Did you get scared when he tried to get you in the car?" Asked Namjoon.
"No", she said.
"Woah you're so brave and beautiful."Jin said looking at Y/N through the mirror.

She looked at him coldly. When he saw her looking at him, he looked away, his ears turning red. For the rest of the ride, Y/N avoided all their questions.

They finally reached in front of a building. "Bighit". They stepped out, she followed them to a room.
"This is our practice room. Please wait here. I'll get the other guys." Jin said as he ran out of the room.
"Please wait here, I'll go get some water bottles."
With that Namjoon left the room.

You stood there looking at the mirrors. To pass the time, you started to sing and dance in the room. But little did she know, someone was watching her.