A hidden fear

Jung Hoseok was feeling restless watching those two maknaes. He didn't understand something he heard while he was finding the choreographer.

Flashback in Jung Hoseok's pov:

There was a confusion in the choreography we were practicing. So I asked the boys and Y/N to practice while I go find the choreographer.

As I was about to turn around, I suddenly stopped and hid behind the wall seeing PD nim and Jin talking about something... serious??

I can tell it by just looking at their faces that something is serious. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I 'accidentally' heard them talking.

PD nim: What is it Jin? You look so worried.

Jin: That's because I'm actually worried. It's about Y/N.

PD nim: What happened to her?

Jin: Today she came to me and told me something depressing. Apparently she heard Jungkook talking to his mother through phone and he kinda may have told his mom that he wants to quit and all these are too much for him to handle. Y/N heard him talking and now she's feeling a bit down, like she's questioning herself whether she made the wise decision by choosing us without asking us first. I didn't know what to tell her so I asked her to take rest and came running to you.

PD nim: Jin my boy, in life we may face some challenges that force us to rethink our decisions. But you know what, it's okay to change our decisions once in a while inorder to adapt to the new circumstances. After all, we didn't know what our future holds while making our decisions. So when our future reveals itself infront of us, try to adapt to our future.

Jin: So you mean we should let Jungkook and Y/N to sort this out by themselves?

PD nim: Exactly. After all Y/N is far superior than all of us. She was the one who choose you all. It was her decision. We can't change her decisions for her. However we can't disappoint her for choosing us for completing her mission. We all are needed.

Jin: Okay, I'll go tell the maknae to talk to Jungkook.

She is superior? She chose us? What mission? What does he mean by all that? And what decisions? Who exactly is Y/N?

End of flashback.

After Jungkook received the note, he was battling himself whether to stay or not. When he saw Jin he talked to him about it. Jin tried to convince him to stay. After Jungkook read what was written on the note, it was easy to convince him.

In the evening, Hoseok, Jin and Y/N was left alone. Others went to buy groceries and to have a little bit of fun.

Hoseok stayed back because of the thoughts that are messing up his head, Jin stayed back to cook dinner and Y/N stayed back to help Jin.

Their cooking was done early and there's still more time till the others come back. So the three of them sat on the living room minding their own business.

Suddenly, Hoseok broke the silence. "Hyung, Y/N, do you want to go on a walk?"

"Sure, it's not like we have something better to do now", Jin replied.

The three went out for a walk, and Hoseok told them what he heard that day while hiding behind the wall. Jin seemed shock and quickly looked at Y/N.

Surprisingly, Y/N had a calm expression. She said, "Well I guess it's time to reveal who I am to Hobi hyung."

She told him who she is and why she came to earth. Hoseok stood there completely shocked, hearing this odd explanation. He couldn't even utter a word.

To be continued...