Haters

"Alright guys. Let's get you back to your dorms", director Bang said to the boys who are celebrating their debut.

"We're coming PD nim", Jimin said as everyone started following him to the van.

The boys were chattering all the way back to the company. They were holding the tab looking at the view counts which exceeded almost 45,000.

Comments also started appearing beneath the video. Taehyung started reading them.

"Bangtan is the best"

"Did you hear their song? It's amazing."

"I can't wait to see their next performance."

"T-they are v-very i-in-inspi-.... Arghh... Namjoon hyung, what does this say? I can't understand." He said looking at an English comment passing the tab to the leader.

"Let's see.. hmm.. they said we are their inspiration."

"BTS boys are so hot. Did you see that girl in their group? I would fall head over heels for her if I wasn't a girl."

Y/N chuckled hearing Namjoon read out the English comments.

Suddenly he hesitated and stopped reading. He just stared at the screen. Y/N raised an eyebrow not understanding why he suddenly stopped. The others seemed to notice as well and they tried to read the comment but it's in English.

Y/N too looked at the comment. It said, "Who do they think they are? Many idols in these industries and they all get forgotten by their fans. BTS will soon be forgotten by the world. They are nothing special." The comment said. (I did mention Y/N can speak English in the beginning, right?)

"Come on hyung. Tell us what it says." Jungkook said to Namjoon.

"It says that we are not imp-" Y/N started to speak but Namjoon cut her off.

"It says that our songs are good that the world will remember our music forever." Namjoon said.

"Oh we have the best fans." Hoseok said.

"Yes. Get some rest guys. I know you all are tired". Namjoon said. The others nodded and closed their eyes. Soon they all fell asleep except Y/N and Namjoon.

They both are seated in the back of the van while others are in front.

Namjoon sighed and placed his hands over Y/N's shoulder and pulled her to his chest.

"Why did you lie to them hyung?" She asked.

Namjoon sighed again and made sure everyone is sleeping. Then he continued.

"Yuki, sometimes it's better to hide certain things to stay happy with everyone. They are so happy about the debut and I couldn't bring myself to tell them about the comment. They'll soon be exposed to these types of comments so let them enjoy while they can, yeah?

"But-"

"Hush Y/N. Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we reach there, hmm?"

Y/N sighed and continued to lay on his chest without moving. Well apart from the fact that she couldn't sleep, everything seemed okay.

Y/N heart beat increased as she already know what's waiting for her in the company. She didn't want to deal with it at the moment but she know she can't avoid it, since the hate comments already started spreading through the internet all over the world.

What is waiting for Y/N in the company? Well more precisely, who? Wait for the next part to find out.😏

To be continued...