Chapter 2

They fight off the Nindriods then they got away because they were too strong for them. While, Lloyd and Sensei Garmadon head off to get him far away as possible as the rest went to shut off the power but Brooke stayed with the adults because she was scared.

*Time Skip*

When The Overlord took Lloyd's Golden Powers while the Nindriods built a rocketship while the Ninjas gone to space to stop them from getting the Golden Weapons.

*Another Time Skip*

They came back from space as Jade runs over to Brooke and hugged her tightly.

Jade: Brooke never be afraid

Brooke: *freezes by her words and hugs her back*

Meanwhile, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Lloyd, and Jade heads off after the Overlord but couldn't fight him at all then out of nowhere a Silver flash and cut the others free from the Overlords grasp as Brooke landed on one of the ropes.

Ninjas: Brooke!!!! *they called towards her*

Overlord: daughter you growned since your mother took you away from me!

Brooke: no that's not true! she didn't want you to hurt me before you were banished on the Dark Island by the First Spinjitzu Master!

Overlord: lies!

Brooke: I'm not lieing! if mom was alive she would say the same thing!

Overlord: *stares at her for the first time as his eyes soften but closed his eyes* you may be right but that won't change anything dear child *reopens his eyes* meet your doom!

Brooke: *eyes widen* father! stop please!

Overlord: too late!

She couldn't hold it much longer as she jumped up and grabs hold of one of the Golden Weapons that he had around him as she started glowing bright white.

Overlord: child let go!

Brooke: no! i can't let you hurt anyone else no more! *as snow started coming on the Golden weapons*

Jade: Brooke! don't do it! *had tears in her eyes*

Brooke: take cover now! *she kept glowing*

Jade: *tears escapes out of her eyes*

The Others: *hides inside the sewers*

Brooke: *smiles weakly then started to close her eyes then everything went black after defeated her father* a Ninja never quits *she whispered her last words*

After everything was in silents everyone came out if there hiding spots Jade found something flashing she looked confused as she walked over to the shining object. She gasped as she picked up Brooke's Golden Dragon necklace.

Jade: *falls down to her hands and knees* why did you have to do this Brooke *she starts crying*

Lloyd: *walks over to her and kneels down to her level* Jade? *sets a hand on her shoulder*

Jade: *hugs him tightly* i wish she never done that

Lloyd: *hugs her back* i know *frowning* she will be in our hearts sis *starts rubbing her back* we could never forget her ever

Jade: *wipes her tears away* you know you are right little brother *then sets the necklace in his hands* here keep this safe

Lloyd: *takes it in his hands* i will sis

She gets up as they head back over to the others as Jade walked over to Cole.

Jade: hey Cole

Cole: hey Jade

She kissed him, as he was a little shocked as he kissed right back, as Lloyd just rolled his eyes at the two. He looks across the any thinking about Brooke he frowned and clushes the necklace in his hand.

Lloyd: *sighing* Brooke i will find ways to bring you back i promise wherever you are *he whispered to himself* i wish i could of told you of how i really felt towards you

TO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you have it readers enjoy this one as well, but i will,always post a chapter once a day it will be a lot better then just to do it all day.